Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Do "Natty or Not" arguments annoy you?

May 23, 2024 - permalink

Just as annoying as the delusional deniers are the steroid fetishists. Neither camp has much of interest to say. The entire debate typically appears to be a race to the bottom in terms of effective discussion.

May 23, 2024 - permalink

Just as annoying as the delusional deniers are the steroid fetishists. Neither camp has much of interest to say. The entire debate typically appears to be a race to the bottom in terms of effective discussion.

Great point (potentially)...though vague and confusing.

May 23, 2024 - permalink

I get so annoyed that the term "natty" itself starts to annoy me.

May 24, 2024 - permalink

All this crap makes me want to vomit.

May 24, 2024 - permalink

Great point (potentially)...though vague and confusing.

If you find that confusing, should I assume that you actively want to be confused?

May 24, 2024 - permalink

If you find that confusing, should I assume that you actively want to be confused?

Haha, not at all Case. It's just that I am trying to understand what you mean by "steroid fetishists"?

May 24, 2024 - permalink

They get annoying because there’s no way to prove natty status. It’s all pointless speculation. Also, in the social media fitness community, motherfuckers are more concerned about fake natties and less concerned about getting more gains.

May 24, 2024 - permalink

I think they're annoying. It's like arguing about whether a woman's breasts are real or fake. Why should it matter so much?

May 24, 2024 - permalink

If a discussion regarding Natty vs Not-Natty (and yes, the term Natty is silly) is going on and you find the entire thing extremely annoying, then why bother with it? Just let it go and move on.

Of course, comments about nattiness attached to photo's or clips are annoying and should be discussed in the appropriate place...such as a thread in the Forums.

May 24, 2024 - permalink

No, I think they're necessary, especially when you have women who aren't natural claiming they are, which creates unrealistic expectations for the women inspired by them and the men attracted to their type.

May 24, 2024 - permalink

No, I think they're necessary, especially when you have women who aren't natural claiming they are, which creates unrealistic expectations for the women inspired by them and the men attracted to their type.

Sounds reasonable to me. But there are "touchy" individuals on GWM that apparently get all-worked-up over such questions.

May 24, 2024 - permalink

A lot of people think steroids will just make you grow muscle while sitting all day so they think it's not as honorable. but they are wrong and they just enhance the results of the workout

Basically my thoughts. It requires serious work to acquire a physique like some of the women posted on this site with or without steroids. I would say that I have noticed that I'm generally not turned on by the more masculinised and heavily muscled women posted here and prefer something somewhere between the fitness model and female body builder physique but each to their own.

Personally I think those arguments are just a waste of time. Men who are into female muscle are a minority already so no point arguing over taste.

May 25, 2024 - permalink

In the 'muscle woman admirer community', there are only two things more annoying than natty or not arguments. 2) people who whine about tattoos, and 1) bisexual guys who can't shut up about how bisexual they are and insist everyone else in the community is too.

May 25, 2024 - permalink

Most annoying and pointless topic on this entire site. Yes, they annoy me.

May 25, 2024 - permalink

The frequency of them is what's annoying to me.

May 25, 2024 - edited May 25, 2024 - permalink

The odd thing about this 'issue', at least for myself, is that I cannot remember reading 1 comment re., 'nattiness' on any of the photo's or clips. But then, I don't usually look at the comments unless I add a comment myself. So, I suppose this is why I don't find such annoying. And even if I have seen such, it is obvious to me that they were unimportant and forgotten about almost instantly.

May 25, 2024 - permalink

Yes, they do

May 25, 2024 - edited Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

2) people who whine about tattoos

Indeed. People should roar about tattoos.

May 27, 2024 - permalink

I find the arguments to be useless.

There is nothing natural about bodybuilding. Even if someone never touches PEDs, they are on a diet and exercise regimen that is abnormal. If I wanted "natural" looking women, I would not be on a website looking at someone's veiny abs. Frankly, I am not interested in how the sausage gets made. I just like the results.

May 28, 2024 - edited Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

Even if someone never touches PEDs, they are on a diet and exercise regimen that is abnormal.

I don't see any point in what you're saying.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »