Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

My upload rejected without clear reason

May 01, 2024 - permalink

i upload some photo of Jessica Brunick-Fitzgibbonss no nude, literally no nude, all of them rejected without notification, i didnt break any rules at all, usually if rejected it contains nudity, but all my upload is no nudity, i check on queue yesterday still say "image on queue" now its gone, nothing . can someone explain this ? thanks before .

Chainer
May 01, 2024 - permalink

I'm basically rejecting all images of her no matter what for the time being, mostly due to your antics.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

I'm basically rejecting all images of her no matter what for the time being, mostly due to your antics.

My antic ? Excuse me ? Lol What an absolute joke you are with your answer .

Chainer
May 01, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, like the part where you've been uploading nudes or near-nudes of her constantly under alt accounts for the past few months?

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Bummer she has a lot of nice pics but I don't know where she posts them. last time I checked she only uses Instagram and the pics are not on there. no only fans or other pay sites no Twitter just Instagram

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, like the part where you've been uploading nudes or near-nudes of her constantly under alt accounts for the past few months?

You're out of the box and doesn't get what i'm asking in this post about, near nude ? lmao. since when the rules has been changed? now not only nude rejected but near nude. congratulations for everyone the rules just been changed. what an absolute joke you are, there is ton of picture near nude in this site you don't delete it . the more you making excuse the more i realize how disgrace and disgusting your opinion.

Chainer
May 01, 2024 - permalink

the more you making excuse the more i realize how disgrace and disgusting your opinion.

I take it you won't want to spend too much more time here then, right?

tamarok
May 01, 2024 - permalink

The best thing to do is avoid anything that is a nude or near nude. They are somewhere between the grey zone (depends on the mood and interpretation of the mod) and the reject zone.

We’ve seen too many problem images recently related to Jessica Brunick-Fitzgibbonss, so we don’t really have much patience here. It doesn’t matter whether it is an alt account or a genuine different user. It just takes one account to poison the well.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

You're out of the box and doesn't get what i'm asking in this post about, near nude ? lmao. since when the rules has been changed? now not only nude rejected but near nude. congratulations for everyone the rules just been changed. what an absolute joke you are, there is ton of picture near nude in this site you don't delete it . the more you making excuse the more i realize how disgrace and disgusting your opinion.

My man, you are really fighting the wrong battle.

May 02, 2024 - edited Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

What does he mean by being out of the box?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »