Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Overrated images?

cgsweat
Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

This would be the antithesis to Post your underrated pics/videos/women (Low Scoring Site Images).

When I saw this, I thought okay this is pretty good but is it 200+ upvotes good? It's a half-second blip on a loop. Am I missing something?

Are there any other images you guys think are overrated?

MGL
Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

it’s the size mixed with the striation. It’s pure muscle, that’s why it’s so highly upvoted. I will say the “mildly muscular women” photo Patty took is pretty overrated tho

fp909
Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Almost every post by that woman with the big butt and legs that everyone clamors over lmao

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

you clip you posted seems quite good to me i like this style of leg posing i am not sure if there are any posts that i consider truly overrated but some seem average .the only stuff i can think of are some images that got very high ratings because the woman in the picture uploaded it on here herself and was in the comments driving the audience wild with seductive comments so it was not just about the image. some images also have more seductive captions that people like even if the image itself it nothing unique

fp909
Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Also any image that strictly voted high because of Boobs

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »