Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who would be on the Mt. Rushmore of female bodybuilders?

May 09, 2024 - permalink

OK Isn’t the idea of the Mt. Rushmore the greatest champion ever? I am just curious. I mean some of my favorite FBBs include Michelle Andrea, Anja Schreiner, Nancy Lewis, and Laura Bass (this list is not every competitor). I really like these competitors. However, no one on my list can make it to Mt. Rushmore. Why? They didn’t win enough.

May 09, 2024 - permalink

Rachel McLish, Lenda Murray, Cory Iverson, Iris Kyle

fp909
May 09, 2024 - permalink

Rachel McLish, Lenda Murray, Cory Iverson, Iris Kyle

This is probably the objective 4. It’s unfortunate because you might say Andrea Shaw or Alina Popa have outsized influence now—Shaw for her stage success, popa for some stage success and bringing back FBB to the stage.

If I had to pic 4 for outsize popular influence: Joanie laurer, Corey Everson, DLB, honestly a 4th is pretty tough, maybe Villegas for her support. Or maybe cyd gillon? But none of them are true bodybuilders except for everson

My personal 4 would be: Shannon Courtney, Bauch, Aycock, Yeo

Shannon is a fave obviously. Christa was incredible in her time and would be now. Recency bias with step and Aycock but I think they represent two sides of the same coin. A bodybuilders bodybuilder but one has a lot of flair and personality and the other is very focused, and not about the extraneous stuff in the sport.

May 09, 2024 - permalink

What? No Annie Rivecchio?

Yeah! Annie all the way

Someone else said Yaxeni, I second that

May 10, 2024 - permalink

Rachel McLish, Cory Everson, Lenda Murray, and Kim Chizevsky. I need a Pantheon.

Agree 100%

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »