Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How much of the content on this site realy turns you on?

(401 total votes)

50 percent (122, 30.4%)
75 percent (100, 24.9%)
25 percent (71, 17.7%)
10 percent (43, 10.7%)
100 percent (25, 6.2%)
less than 5 percent (18, 4.5%)
5 percent (17, 4.2%)
less than 1 percent (5, 1.2%)
Apr 26, 2024 - edited Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

I wonder how much of the posted images and videos are a real turn on for you guys? In my case it is less than 5 percent. The main reasons are: The women are not muscular enough or too short. This fetish only works for me if the woman is clearly bigger than me.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

More than 75% but less than 100 maybe 85% but it depends on my mood. like right now I am really enjoying Lisa beck more for some reason. I love her thighs and hips she looks like muscular barbie. yesterday I was more in a bicep mood and was mostly watching clips from Melinda lindmark. the day before that I was watching a lot of mixed wrestling and feat of strength clips of women lifting cars and bending pans. sometimes I am more picky too

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Not THAT much lately, to be honest. I've been attracted to muscular women since I was 11 or 12 y/o and I find a lot (and I mean a LOT) of muscle girls super hot, but lately I've seen lots of pics and videos that are very cringy or tasteless and that's a turn-off for me. I would say it's a 25% to 40% for me.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

The mere sight of a muscular female, sends shock waves through me, even at my age. Probably nearly 100% for me. When I come to this site, I FULLY expect to get turned on and find it impossible not to be.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

I think this site (plus insta and TikTok) have made me spoiled. When I came to this site 10-12 years ago, my answer would have been almost 100%. But now I think 5%. I have gotten so immune that if she is not the hulk looking like a super model I don't get turned on (e.g Vladi, Melinda, Ariel etc). Or the action in the pic/video is extraordinary (lift/carry, heavy workout, arm wrestling etc)

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Probably between 50-60%.

I prefer girls without a tan or tattoos, so that limits me somewhat. But I still find the prettier ones with tattoos hot, if they aren't excessively tatted up on key body parts. I also prefer them younger and more feminine. The girls with rough skin who look like John C. Reilly make my turtle retract into his shell. My ideal would be a Julia Vins or Dylan Crensaw. Girl-next-door types that are feminine and healthy looking, but strong enough to definitely kick my ass LOL.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

As someone who prefers the off-season look, like 50% of stuff. A lot of huge girls to look at though!

fp909
Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

It depends.

I don’t even look at most of them aside from mod purposes. I’ve favorited a bunch but rarely revisit. I mainly look for something like an outlier image especially since many uploads tend to get rather similar.

One girl right now I’m really into is Kat Pouloupolous—great physique. Love her front double. Mostly very similar except for one recent upload where her lump looked pretty insane. My fave pic of her currently.

Another example: I have probably 95% of Shannon Courtney’s paid videos from over the years. But I probably rewatch 10% of it because I like Those the best. Even 10 years later

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

I mainly come here for shreds. Freaky conditioning is what gets my motor running.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Becoming less and less. Thanks tattoos. Plus happily married anyway. Nowadays I iust want to see fbb's growing beards or pro wrestlers or other athletes in general just as a sports fan.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I would say MAYBE 1-5%. The content that I'm turned on by is usually not anything regular. A typical pose by a popular GWMs doesn't really move me too much. There has to be something in the image or video that constitutes being enticing. Whether it's a picture taken at a really flattering angle (ex: an angle that highlights pec cleavage), a girl that's really into herself when she poses, a crazy pump that reveals an explosive arrangement of roadmap veins, her displaying good body control (whether that's muscle control or having the ability to dance really well), or her hitting the weights super hard to the point where she grunts and moans with a certain level of intensity and the sweat is rolling down her body. The typical Tiktok content where the girl is responding to a "hater" in the comments or she spends only 6 seconds doing some kind of goofy voiceover and finishing it off with a flex is sooooooo basic to me and doesn't move me into turn on territory. It has to have some sort of "je ne sais quoi" to it that catches my eye and gets me going.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

I chose 25%. I'm not really visiting this site to see fitness level women, and that's what a lot of it is. I don't have a problem with that, but I'm here to see the Laine Costa's and Natalia Trukhina's of FBB. I do like Renee Jewett a lot, but she is a rare exception.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Less than 5%. The vast majority of the content here is from IG and TikTok which means it's going to be short, tame, and heavily filtered/manipulated.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

I say 50% because tik tok and insta have pretty decent discoverability on their own. The forums on this site are an entertaining and informative read from people with similar preferences in women

Apr 28, 2024 - edited Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

I'm less than 5%. Most of the videos are shot with the camera held vertically so that images are small, can't be enlarged, and with lots of floor and ceiling at top and bottom and arm muscles often partly cut off along the sides. The ones I like most feature close-ups of girls (especially Asians) who have superior strength and thickness combined with great muscle control doing slow or single-arm chin-ups or cable curls for high reps. It's better when a curl or chin-up is paused mid flex to really bring out the girl's arm muscles and test her endurance. The best of these go in for a close-up of her arm as the bulging quivering muscles become increasingly ripped and rock-hard with each curl to failure. 5% isn't very much, but as long as it's there, I'll greatfully keep coming back.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

Less than 5% I only like very particular flexing and a certain look of certain muscle groups

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

I would say 75 % of the images/videos I click on, the overall number would be lower, like 20 %.

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

I’m attracted to really muscular upper bodies. The thought of that power being used to control me is what gets me going. I’m not always attracted to the bikini types as much as the FBB’s although the physique women catch my eye too

Apr 30, 2024 - edited Apr 30, 2024 - permalink

Chose 50%. Honestly it would easily be 100% because the amount of amazing muscular physiques I see on the regular on GWM is sky high. But there are far too many filters, cosmetic surgeries, and tattoos running rampant for that to ever be the case.

6 days ago - edited 6 days ago - permalink

I wonder how much of the posted images and videos are a real turn on for you guys? In my case it is less than 5 percent. The main reasons are: The women are not muscular enough or too short. This fetish only works for me if the woman is clearly bigger than me.

100% agree. The other problem is the rare women who fit that tall, large frame description are almost never seen in 'sexy' type shoots. Even a woman like Natalia TruckandNova has a small skeletal structure.

6 days ago - permalink

100% agree. The other problem is the rare women who fit that tall, large frame description are almost never seen in 'sexy' type shoots. Even a woman like Natalia TruckandNova has a small skeletal structure.

Indeed. And in many cases big fake boobs make the biceps kinda look smaller / out of proportion.

6 days ago - permalink

Pec flexing turns me on

6 days ago - permalink

50 to 60 % for me. Not a big fan of chemical gals (be it steroids or silicone). I respect the work put into the lifestyle, extremes just not for me. Strength is my go to with a soft spot for arm wrestling.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »