Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Are you turned on by violence?

Are you turned on by violence? (452 total votes)

No (171, 37.8%)
Sometimes (116, 25.7%)
Yes (113, 25.0%)
Why is this a poll? (37, 8.2%)
I'm not sure (15, 3.3%)
cgsweat
Apr 25, 2024 - edited Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

You can probably guess which side of the fence I stand on, but I'm not judging either way.

Sometimes I will see threads or stories written about a FBB beating up a smaller man to a pulp. It got me wondering how many are turned on by violence?

Another example might include being squeezed tightly to the point of discomfort or harm.

EDIT: This applies to both fantasy and reality. However, in reality I'm only asking about consented violence, which would usually come from being in a session or relationship.

mkr
Apr 25, 2024 - permalink

97% of the violent fictional stories are a turn off for me. I'm almost never a fan of gore.

For my own stories - I wrote feats of strength where a woman chokes a bull or elephant unconscious. Thats perfect for my taste.

Apr 25, 2024 - edited Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Yes, I am turned on by that (but only to a certain degree). Which is funny because in real life violence against people (or animals) normaly makes my realy angry. But as soon as a muscular woman and a male wimp are involved it gives me a huge boner. Not just in fantasy stories but also in real life (which is very rare of course but there are some examples I read about). My taste is kinda fucked up I guess, lol. Btw I always enjoyed the tons of violent fetish stories on thevalkyrie.com. Great stuff! Too bad that it is gone now.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Not Violence in a bloody or gory way. I do enjoy stories or videos of wrestling and tests of strength. I actually prefer those stories where strength is relatively equal and there is a chance, even if slight, that the woman loses.

I see no point in bloody violent beating up of weaker, especially much weaker, people. That goes on far too much in real life as is

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Yes I am I'm not denying it I don't endorse violence against the innocent but I like to watch mixed wrestling and seeing strong women dominating men until they can't take it anymore. and when it comes to art I like even more extreme stuff but it's all fantasy of course.

Apr 26, 2024 - edited Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Sometimes in fantasy or fiction it can turn me on, but real violence is always a turnoff for me. I don't even enjoy carefully choreographed wrestling. Just like other things such as movies or novels: Sometimes a violent story is entertaining, but real-life violence is dismays me every time. Resorting to violence is a failure of intellect, and the aggressor is hard to sympathize with. It's only the victims of violence who get my compassion, so a strong woman behaving violently is acting like a loser, to put it bluntly.

The poll makes no distinction between reality and fantasy, so I assumed it meant real violence.

cgsweat
Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

The poll makes no distinction between reality and fantasy, so I assumed it meant real violence.

Both, but the difference is I'm only asking about consented violence in real life (usually in sessions or relationships).

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Consented violence has to be gentle and implied for me as I like to feel safe during femdom.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Yes, I started with pro wrestling divas as a kid and then found videos of Karla Nelson dominating people. It just grew from there. I don’t like punching, blood, broken bones, etc. Just good ole domination

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

Yes, I started with pro wrestling divas as a kid and then found videos of Karla Nelson dominating people. It just grew from there. I don’t like punching, blood, broken bones, etc. Just good ole domination

I'm with him. Wrestling is a good example. It's violence but you know that the other person is not going to the hospital. Blood , bone breaking, choking is a turn off

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

It depends. But yeah, I'm a bit of a masochist.

The last girl I had session with asked me "Do you want me to hurt you?"

My answer was: "I want to be sore a few days from now, but I don't want to leave in an ambulance or have any scars LOL".

I think that sums up the level of violence I like.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Most of you are talking about domination, not violence.

I'm all about violence. Nothing fires me up like the taste of blood.

Apr 27, 2024 - edited Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I don't know what consented violence is. Wrestling? Manhandling someone? That's not violence.

I think violence is way too strong a word for what I think you're getting at. Regardless, I'm turned on by power and tossing a guy around is one of many ways of demonstrating power.

Idc if a woman has the best physique in the world, if she's not strong, I'm not interested. This is also why I find myself attracted to certain SSBBWs, like Amazon Amanda. It's all about the power.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I don't know what consented violence is. Wrestling? Manhandling someone? That's not violence.

I think violence is way too strong a word for what I think you're getting at. Regardless, I'm turned on by power and tossing a guy around is one of many ways of demonstrating power.

Idc if a woman has the best physique in the world, if she's not strong, I'm not interested. This is also why I find myself attracted to certain SSBBWs, like Amazon Amanda. It's all about the power.

This is where I lean.

I am into women who can fight and throw someone around. If it’s between two consenting combatants, I love it.

Violence like street violence or seeing someone beat up someone who can’t defend themselves or don’t consent to mutual fighting? Not my thing

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I like knowing a girl COULD hurt me rather than actually hurt me

Like if natalia trunkina got her hand round my neck and told me how easily she crush it that would be a huge turn on. But her actually crushing me wouldn't be so cool

Enough violence to show her superiority is good. Like twisting a skinny person to the point they beg not to be broken is hot. No need to actually break.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Yes, as long as the scenario does not include me

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

Real violence is always a no go. I do admit that I have r-fantasies when seeing muscular women, but they are just that: fantasies. IRL it would disturb me a great deal.

Other than that, displaying of physical strength is a huge turn on. No need for violence, just lift the guy off the ground for example.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I don't love broken arms.

I get off on the THREAT of her breaking an arm.

Also, I low-key get off on the fact that many people think that's weird, because I don't give any actual fucks at all.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I forgot about this video:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/29/video-shows-wom...

I have to admit, I was turned on by that. But no punches were thrown, no one was hurt. It is violence, but I don't want to see anyone hurt.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

I forgot about this video:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/29/video-shows-wom...

I have to admit, I was turned on by that. But no punches were thrown, no one was hurt. It is violence, but I don't want to see anyone hurt.

her boobs were huge too and her outfit was quite skimpy i guess the dude was staring at her boobs and that is not ok

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

When woman applies to a man violence we can take it "proof" of being stronger than him. Why do fbb fans turn on by muscular women, because more muscles tell us that she is very strong. İn the same way,(against man) violence by doing woman tells us that she is very strong.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

As others have said here, the gore aspect can go fuck itself.

But even as an avowed pacifist and Conscientious Objector, I have to concede that violence is seductive, no matter how you cut it. I'm extraordinarily attracted to the concept of (and as a storywriter my main character is) a woman who is not only very, very capable of prosecuting combat, but covertly and occasionally overtly craves it, is addicted to it but for most of her waking hours, manages the addiction.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

There was a story on Diana the Valkyrie called Nancy about a six-foot woman with mental problems who beats a man to pulp in the parking lot. Very well-written and sexy.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »