Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female lifters who have admitted (or are at least honest/open) to their usage of PEDs

Apr 23, 2024 - edited Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

For some reason, a lot of the people on this site can’t seem to differentiate between the models here and actually natty woman (this thread is a good example of that: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...). This isn’t helped by the fact that a lot of female lifters seem to outright deny it and/or get on the defensive when you call them out on it. As it stands however, there are a few models who have admitted to it which does give me a bit of respect for them. As far as I’m aware, Slava has admitted to it, amazonka is extremely open about it, Tefani has also admitted to it, etc. I’m curious as to who else on the site has admitted to PED usage before.

Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

Paige Sandgren has frequently talked about her both good and bad experiences with gear.

I don't understand why "admitting to" gear use continues to be such a point of contention.

They do or they don't. People need to get over it.

fp909
Apr 23, 2024 - permalink

if you read about half the responses on the other thread about this you'd see for the 100th time it's not about the FACT that tehy use, it's the lying that sets up expectations as well as putting naive or inexperienced people in the mindset that they, too, can achieve this "very natural" physique on their own by working out 5x a week and counting their macros, in one year or less. Or that they too can add 100 pounds to their bench press in just one year! Meanwhile Jill or John is raking in money training a bunch of suckers to the tune of $100 a month for a "plan" that they give to 100 other people that is either identical or very moderately different.

The internet has been around a while, there are plenty of great, free, and viable templates out there to go follow. Unfortunately, they are BORING. training is mostly boring but they got these kids that are barely out of high school (this is only just barely worse than those girls determined to get you ready for the stage after they placed in the top 3 at their local show in a field of 2) changing your lifting template every six weeks and adjusting your meals but telling you you can totally have 4 oreos every night if you have room for the carbs. half of these people have NO education, next to NO experience, and the young ones are basking in the fountain of youth and will get mad when they're 29 and suddenly each chipotle every night and stay the same weight.

Bodybulders tend to be obsessive and intense, fringe characters. they're pushing their body past "normality" into other zones, and we've seen this obsession ruin health, lives, relationships, etc.

sorryu, rant over, but this shit has been pissing me off for years.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »