Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Athletes trolling customers?

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink
2 days ago - permalink

Could you post something more than a link? I usually can not access Instagram images. It redirects me to a login page and for some reason I've been unable to create an account.

2 days ago - permalink

Yea Instagram is annoying as fuck I wish I could shut it down. And Twitter too but I managed to make an account at last

1 day ago - edited 1 day ago - permalink

Could you post something more than a link? I usually can not access Instagram images. It redirects me to a login page and for some reason I've been unable to create an account.

You can use picuki.com to view and download pictures, videos without registering an account on Instagram.

EDIT: I corrected the quote.

1 day ago - permalink

You can use picuki.com to view and download pictures, videos without registering an account on Instagram.

How do I know the URL of that image on Picuki?

Use an angle bracket to mark quoted text. If you quoted my message using the button, one was provided for you by the site.

1 day ago - edited 1 day ago - permalink

How do I know the URL of that image on Picuki?

Use an angle bracket to mark quoted text. If you quoted my message using the button, one was provided for you by the site.

Just copy&paste the above Instagram URL (or any other insta URL, hashtag or username) to the search bar of picuki.

1 day ago - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5coiZnO6TR/

Thanks, the Picuki trick worked.

For anyone who wants to avoid watching the whole video, it's Rene Marven, who uses a sample pack of some supplement, then goes to gym for a shoulder workout. At the end she proclaims how she does not feel tired at all, presumably because the supplement was so good.

It's impossible to guess what she might think, so this is a pointless discussion. I'd think she was offered a sample, on these conditions, and she said yeah, did her part and then immediately forgot about it.

Unless there is a pattern. If it was Aline Dessine it would be a safer bet that it was a humorous point.

1 day ago - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5coiZnO6TR/

Define trolling? Seems the poster got his knickers in a twist over a common internet activity. Perhaps there is some greater philosophical point to be made!? 🤔🤣🥱

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »