Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which disproportionately large feature do you NOT like?

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

For me it's arms. I love muscular bis and tris but when they're disproportionately large compared to the body I don't see that as attractive - whereas Lats, calves, glutes etc are even more attractive when they're disproportionately large Blakelee is a good example

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Do lips injected with filler count?

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

It’s fairly obvious that many of us would say they do not like large fake boobs. And, as they age, they take on a round, hard unnatural shape.

My second objection would be to disproportionately large quads and gluts/butts. Popular with some but I just think it makes the physique look unbalanced.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

It’s fairly obvious that many of us would say they do not like large fake boobs. And, as they age, they take on a round, hard unnatural shape.

My second objection would be to disproportionately large quads and gluts/butts. Popular with some but I just think it makes the physique look unbalanced.

I am with Scythian on these points.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Boobs and lips are one thing. But when it comes to muscle, there are ladies whose thighs and glutes are off the scale and the rest of their physique is just lean and toned.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

All implantats and fillers Muscles the now trending super large glutes and quads

I like sleeper built muscles. Larger than expected biceps and calves are the best. Followed by quads and triceps.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Cartoon boob jobs like Aleesha and Isabelle Turell, lip fillers and Wellness glutes.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Boobs and lips are one thing. But when it comes to muscle, there are ladies whose thighs and glutes are off the scale and the rest of their physique is just lean and toned.

This. I hate that too.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Fake boobs and lips. Also tattoos and piercings. Shaved heads. Big round butts.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

I generally don't mind a bit of hair but not a fan of stubble! 🤔

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Bloat abs can be a turn off depending on the girl but im a weirdo who gets off any anything outrageous minus beach ball boobs

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Concur in not liking fake boobs (especially disproportionately large), same with inflated lips, same with too many tattoos, fake-looking butts. In general plastic surgery, it has too be extremely well done not to be apparent, otherwise na-nah

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »