Forum > Image Themes > Thread

muscle girls with pretty faces(model looking)

Apr 14, 2024 - edited Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

I'm not saying other girls on this site is pretty, but there are girls that definitely are more attractive and sharp looking. Girls like amanda wikhel, anllela sagra, haru sakurra, irina pimenova, and jelena knoll are good examples. I think I mentioned more of the slim girls, but the amount of muscle doesn't really matter.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

I really like it that these kind of (super) model looking women also work to have significant amount of muscle. Ofcourse they are pretty slim, but they all have very great abs

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Taneth Montero, Megan Skye, Lucia Aucelli, Mavi Gioia

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Then there's the obvious with Slava & Gracie. Gina Kempner has the look too, but she's blacklisted so I'm not posting her picture.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Theresa Miller, she is gorgeous

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

I have to mention (retired) Spanish weightlifter Lydia Valentin. She was among the first female weightlifters to openly look feminine (that mascara says it all) and also among the first and most vocal advocates for clean sport- another advantage of weightlifters, you know their bodies are legit and they don’t even train for looks, rather for athletic performance. I’ll never get tired of that smile coupled with those thick biceps.

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink
mrt
Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

There's already a huge thread with the same theme:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Carol Semple is one of the cutest fitness girls with such an amazing body. She’s perfect in every way!!!

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

There's already a huge thread with the same theme:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Maybe we can use this thread for model-like women? for example Anllela sagra and adriana lima do have significant muscles, but are really model like women and not only cute faces right

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »