Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Famous muscular women

Apr 13, 2024 - edited Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Anyone ever met any muscular girls in real life that impressed them it could be a famous body builder or just a random girl?

Tell us your experience

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

What do you mean by famous? Non bodybuilders?

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

I don't think there are any that are truly famous? 🤔 There's no-one of the same fame as Arnold, Lou Ferringo etc...

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Chyna?

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Ä°f a woman has significantly muscular body, she would probably do any sports(nedded to work out their muscles hardly .for exampe wrestling, weightlifting, crossfit) in my opinion any female Singer, actress etc don't want to have very muscular body.as a result any famous muscular woman might have her sport career earlier.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

I saw Collette Nelson twice in the West 20s in Manhattan when I worked there a decade or so ago. In her pictures she always appears to be a gorgeous Amazonian woman, at least 5 ft. 10 in. or 6 ft. The first time I saw her it was a cloudy day, lunch hour, and she was in sneakers and tailored sweat suit. Oh yeah, gorgeous... but short. Around 5 ft. 5 in. or so. I did a double-take and didn't attempt to introduce myself. The second time I saw her again, again around lunch, and I was brave. I followed her for a couple of blocks to see if she would go into a store and I could strike up a conversation. By the third block I felt like a stalker, turned around and went to get my lunch. As I wrote before, she was gorgeous, but short. But you could tell she was hiding plenty of muscle under that sweat suit. LOL!

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

Famous would probably be your muscular pro wrestlers and other athletes. And perhaps some actresses.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »