Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Changing division

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Full disclaimer: i understand completely that what these women choose to do with their bodies is their choice, and the opinions of random guys like me have no impact on them. with that said, i wondering if anyone else on here is disappointed when girls change division, im thinking specifically from physique to wellness. Theres two examples i wont name here but they had built such amazing physiques, with great upper bodies, really developed biceps pecs etc, who are downgrading to wellness and as a result are going to backpedal on those aspects. I get that the perception of femininity is different for those divisions, and maybe they don’t like how people in their life/online reacted to them having such developed upper bodies but it’s so disappointing to me especially when they were very feminine even with that large amount of muscle. Thoughts ?

Apr 11, 2024 - edited Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Could be just progression. Try out one 'thing', see how it goes then, after a time, transit to another 'thing'

Fine by me. People experiment and grow.

cgsweat
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

i wondering if anyone else on here is disappointed when girls change division, im thinking specifically from physique to wellness.

Are you referring to Shanique Grant?

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Personally i like when they only move up, but sadly some move down like how Diana Blanchard moved down from wbb (i think) to wellness. Chenqi Liu moved up from bikini to wellness which was a big W, Ashley Jones from wpd to wbb which is another huuuge W and thats all i know. People move down or just retire cuz of the health stuff, opinions on certain divisions changing etc. Shanique as mentioned here completely retired cuz she was advised by her coaches to use tren which she advised her fans not to touch, and now shes building herself for wellness. So yeah its kinda saddening, but it is what it is. We are just random ppl who cannot influence the opinions of these women.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »