Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Recently running into a GWM from earlier in life

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I have a high school reunion coming up and really hoping to see (they have RSVP'd yes) 2 of my high school crushes, both GWM. I'm not sure if I should confess any or all of my interest that has lots to do with them.

I was friends with both, albeit not close.

Anyone else have a situation where years later you ran into a GWM you had a previous encounter with? Would love to hear about it.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Remove the word "confess" out of your lexicon. What is there to confess? You are into buff women; that's not something that is worth confessing.

Play it cool with them and be friendly. Definitely don't tell them that you are into muscular women and that's why you are interested with them. Women generally don't like dudes who fetishize them. Get to know them, have fun and hang out, and if you have a good time and you feel a connection and chemistry, ask if they want to go out again.

And it bears repeating, but for the love of Zuul, Do not fetishize them.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Good point, 'confess' suggests guilt and shame etc... Don't overthink it and don't be attached to outcomes.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I have a high school reunion coming up and really hoping to see (they have RSVP'd yes) 2 of my high school crushes, both GWM. I'm not sure if I should confess any or all of my interest that has lots to do with them.

I was friends with both, albeit not close.

Anyone else have a situation where years later you ran into a GWM you had a previous encounter with? Would love to hear about it.

Wait...before I say ANYTHING else - is English your native language?

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

just try to get to know and befriend them i am going to assume they are probably already married or wont be attracted to you. but you actually knowing them is already a big advantage compared to most men last year .i went to my old school i found my old friends and now we hang out together again unfortunately my school was 90% male and the girls that were there were not muscular. i kind of hoped to see my old teachers with big calves but most of them seem to have quitted or are old now .

GGP
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

You don't confess. You compliment.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »