Forum > Off Topic > Thread

Older or younger women?

(366 total votes)

Younger (139, 38.0%)
Around the same age (125, 34.2%)
Older (102, 27.9%)
Apr 10, 2024 - edited Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

Generally I tend to like women around the same age if not older. I wanna see what this site thinks though.

cgsweat
Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

When you say "older," are you asking relative to the user, or just old in general? In many cases this could be a large difference of interpretation.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

When you say "older," are you asking relative to the user, or just old in general? In many cases this could be a large difference of interpretation.

Relative to the user

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I prefer women close to my age, I like to know that they would have similar cultural touchstones and I could carry a conversation if I were to meet them.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I think older I am still relatively young and fbbs age well. I often have a hard time telling how old they are and I am stunned when I find out an fbb I like is over 50. there is also a dominance aspect since older people have more wisdom and a harsher upbringing if they were born pre 1980. I am also sometimes surprised when fbbs are younger than me since I assume someone who is so much more powerful than me must be older than me. but that isn't the case anymore. most women would see that as an insult but it's not it's a compliment. I am sure my mindset will change when I am old. but recently I was watching some old clips of Trudy Ireland and she looked like such a goddess despite being quite old even at the time.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I prefer younger muscular women (under 25), but since I realize how many years it take to grow absurdly big I have to stick to the older (over 35).

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Add an option for 'any'. I can be attracted to any woman depending on attractiveness. I wouldn't say age was much of an issue for me. Older than me, younger than me, same age. In the immortal words of Lemmy (Motorhead), 'it's all the same to me'. 👍

fp909
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

When I first started it was only older women lol I was 12/13. When I hit my 20s there weren’t a lot of girls that were buff—certainly more than a few years before but at least there were peers. The bulk were +- 2 years though there were outliers

Now in my 30s it depends. Younger girls seem more impressive because in my memory there were so few, and very free with notable size (aka they were natty). A lot of my faves are still +-2 around me. I’ve always been most impressed/enamored by muscle maturity. Jodi Boam looks GREAT, better than she did in her 20s. I always imagine what she’d look like if she had focused on wpd and didn’t have a couple injury interruptions plus a kid. But that’s the thing for my age bracket—lots of women stopping to start families and not many continuing on. Melissa teich is prob one of these where maturity has set in and she’s building sense huge muscle.

After this, well. I’ll be in the same boat as older users. Everyone will be younger than me😂

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

I prefer women close to my age, I like to know that they would have similar cultural touchstones and I could carry a conversation if I were to meet them.

I'm torn between the cultural touchstones bit for women my age and older and the youthful look which I am more physically attracted to.

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

Age combined with obvious muscle and being lean and strong is a real turn-on, far more so for me than when a woman is young and can be in great shape with very little effort.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

When I was 20 I preferred 30 year old women, now that I'm over 40 I still prefer 30 year olds

LoooooooL

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Option 4: IDGF

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

Younger.

I appreciate muscle girls of any age really, but my preference is 18-35 or so.

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Given how much harder it is for menopausal women to grow or even maintain existing muscle, I have so much more appreciation for them when they have it

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

Younger, hands-down, no contest. Honestly wouldn't consider anything less than a 30yr age gap for an LTR. OTOH she has to be at least 21 for me to commit to that LTR.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »