Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Girls with muscle?

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

So I'm 8 weeks out of my first figure competition and when I'm training I can't help but notice the dirty looks from guys and other girls. I'm building muscle and cutting so you can see that my muscles are leaner than those of some of the guys at the gym. I'm more than ok with the way my body looks and actually try and make a point of making a male feel uncomfortable if he gives me dirty looks for my physique. But honestly why are men so afraid of girls with muscle?

Edit: I'd also like to point out that this happens way more often that people are making attempts at their new years resolutions and not to toot my own horn but it's not like I just started working out.

Apr 10, 2024 - edited Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Ignore that - these are people with the "eternally-yesterday" mentality. Dusty, like an old piece of furniture. They're all just jealous of your body and your modern mind. Sporty (and feminine looking) women, with bulging defined, hard muscles are modern and incredibly beautiful and very exciting.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Hmmmm, I cannot help but be suspicious of this thread.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

David if you got that from another source you should say so because that post makes it look like YOUR saying it.

Chainer
Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

This seems like fantasizing / roleplay. OP if you are real you can do girlswithmuscle.com/verification .

Also it's posted to the wrong forum section.

Thread locked by Chainer.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »