Forum > Requests > Thread

Kari Pearce (old bodybuilding pics)

Apr 08, 2024 - edited Apr 08, 2024 by fp909 - permalink

This thread might be taken down because I think she’s blacklisted. I remember fifteen or so years ago, Kari Pearce, was super jacked, I found her old bodybuilding pics, however I’m looking for pics where she was on a beach, and she was super jacked, from I wanna say 2012, maybe 2010.

[blacklisted photo removed - fp909]

fp909
Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

yes shes blacklisted

the pics were about 2-3 years after college when she was dating/married to the old bb boyfriend.

quick google search looks like a lot of that stuff has been scrubbed. i know a lot of those original photos were posted to her old bodyspace account, but idk if that even exists anymore. you might be able to use wayback machine to check out and see if any of that stuff was snapshotted but otherwise you'd have to ask if anyone else has those archived.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

yes shes blacklisted

the pics were about 2-3 years after college when she was dating/married to the old bb boyfriend.

quick google search looks like a lot of that stuff has been scrubbed. i know a lot of those original photos were posted to her old bodyspace account, but idk if that even exists anymore. you might be able to use wayback machine to check out and see if any of that stuff was snapshotted but otherwise you'd have to ask if anyone else has those archived.

Had no idea she used to be married in the past. Saw she recently got married to another crossfitter

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Yeah she’s gotten married, and she’s beefed down. I might have them in my old hard drive files, I’ll just have to dig around.

fp909
Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Had no idea she used to be married in the past. Saw she recently got married to another crossfitter

yeah--i think she started dating him shortly after moving to NYC and they were married pretty quick, i think wthin 2 years after meeting, but it was very brief. there's a chance im misremembering and she was just engaged and they broke it off, since i dont remember wedding photos, but he was another bodybuilder/powerlifter type and she was doing powerlifting at the time. she had been single a while after that, if not the entire time. between that guy and the man she married last year.

she wasn't THAT much bigger between her bb and cf days but she's slimmed down a bit now that she retired and has been focusing on her business.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »