Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Bedroom wall

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

What fbbs do you have on your bedroom walls? Here’s mine.

mkr
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I don't think I could do FBBs on the bedroom wall, but definitely thought about putting something like

in my home gym. Kinda of like the classy versions of oldschool bodybuilders you see on gym walls.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

no i am too prudish i don't want guests seeing it the closest thing i had to this was a poster of she hulk when i was 14.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Nice

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Nice Iron Maiden poster

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Its funny growing up i put some swimsuit girls on my bedroom wall as a teen. My mom who was a strict catholic had a few comments about it but didnt make me take them down right away.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

So you like your Maiden and your 'roided chicks, o.k., fine. I happen to love a solid portion of their catalog, but only w/Bruce singing, not Paul (but he had an interesting voice and was an interesting dude, lol), not Blaze.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

So you like your Maiden and your 'roided chicks, o.k., fine. I happen to love a solid portion of their catalog, but only w/Bruce singing, not Paul (but he had an interesting voice and was an interesting dude, lol), not Blaze.

I love the two Di’anno albums

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Who's the 5th woman ? (counting from left to right)

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Who's the 5th woman ? (counting from left to right)

Laura Binetti

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Christa Bauch! A goddess. Had a few sessions with her back in the day

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I’m too old to put stuff up in my bedroom, but when I was a teenager I had Colette Guimond on my wall and my cousin would call her “Colette Ironbunz” 🤣

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I love the two Di’anno albums

Hey, that's cool, dude. Whatever you like.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Sandy and Cory

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Sandy and Cory

Nice!

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Christa Bauch! A goddess. Had a few sessions with her back in the day

Can you share any details on these sessions? Did you get to feel her legendary right bicep? Did you two wrestle? How fast did she pin you or beat you in arm wrestling?

Apr 09, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Can you share any details on these sessions? Did you get to feel her legendary right bicep? Did you two wrestle? How fast did she pin you or beat you in arm wrestling?

I met Christa in the mid-90s when she was in her mid-40s but looked gorgeous. She was beautiful, charming, intelligent with excellent English. She also had a stunning rock hard physique. She was inhumanely strong too. I was a few inches taller but absolutely helpless against her. She simply picked me and crushed me into submission in her big muscular arms. After I was overpowered I did intense muscle worship of the German goddess. I have had a few sessions with other ladies and the only one who comes close to matching Christa is Alina Popa.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

I have two muscle elegance magazine covers that were blown up to poster size. These are the two

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Sandy and Cory

Excellent selections!

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I have an autographed photo of Dani Reardon on my fridge, an autographed photo of Tessa Barresi in my bedroom, and in my computer room, I have my poster from the Legends and Champions event at the 2019 Olympia signed by Iris, Andrulla, Dayana, Carla, Lenda, Margie, Alina, Yaxeni, Helle, and Kike as well as a photo autographed by Natalia Cohelo. I also have a number of other photos that I would like to frame and hang around that poster, but I have to find some good frames first.

Needless to say, I have embraced my love for these women and anyone who visits my place knows that.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I met Christa in the mid-90s when she was in her mid-40s but looked gorgeous. She was beautiful, charming, intelligent with excellent English. She also had a stunning rock hard physique. She was inhumanely strong too. I was a few inches taller but absolutely helpless against her. She simply picked me and crushed me into submission in her big muscular arms. After I was overpowered I did intense muscle worship of the German goddess. I have had a few sessions with other ladies and the only one who comes close to matching Christa is Alina Popa.

What you've had sessions with Christa AND Alina?!! I didn't know Alina did sessions or I've forgotten. Can you tell us about the Alina session too? What did they wear at their sessions? Just go into a little more detail about your sessions if you can.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Christa stopped 20 years ago and Alina maybe 15 years ago.

Alina looked like this at the time

Pre-implants (unnecessary in my opinion)

In one session she wore a black bikini

Alina started off with a little role play. She catches me in her hotel room trying to steal her purse. She grabs me, picks me up and crushes me into submission. Then she demonstrates her great strength. Putting me in holds that I can’t break, lifting me etc. She actually did arm curls with me as the barbell. Then muscle worship.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Christa stopped 20 years ago and Alina maybe 15 years ago.

Alina looked like this at the time

Pre-implants (unnecessary in my opinion)

In one session she wore a black bikini

Alina started off with a little role play. She catches me in her hotel room trying to steal her purse. She grabs me, picks me up and crushes me into submission. Then she demonstrates her great strength. Putting me in holds that I can’t break, lifting me etc. She actually did arm curls with me as the barbell. Then muscle worship.

Alina in her prime! Omg

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »