Forum > Requests > Thread

Who is she?

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink
Apr 09, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

I remember this. This (and at least four or five other pictures) was first appeared on the internet in 2006 or 2007 on the forums of dpreview.com. (I think the thread title was "Guess her age" or something like that. This woman was 43 (or 46?) in 2006/2007.) Unfortunately no name was mentioned. If I remember correctly it was a photo shoot in a local gym somewhere in the USA where the photographer lived. I downloaded all the pictures on my machine into a folder named "Unknown woman" and I shared that folder (among other stuff) on MadMummy's dc++ hub. (Anyone remember this? Is it still working?) So basically I was the one who discovered this woman for the muscle lover community. :) One of her pictures was my wallpaper on my machine for years. Unfortunately I lost all of them due to HDD malfunction a few years ago. If I remember correctly you can find at least one other picture from this photo shoot on this site. I try to find it and I try to find the forum thread on the dpreview site too.

EDIT

I have found the forum thread. My memory still working very good... :)

EDIT2

And this is the other picture. This was my wallpaper. :)

EDIT3

Another memory fragment came into my mind in the last few minutes. On the third picture she holds a fitness ball(?) above her head in front of a wall. And on the fourth picture she was with another lady with blonde hair. Sorry for my English.

EDIT4

Another picture I have forgotten.

fp909
Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

I’m only locking this becuase it’s basically a 20 year old photo with no lead from the original photographer and the woman is 60 now and likely wants to be left alone

Thanks for the efforts to unearth the background of these tho, that’s a heck of a recall

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »