Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

How is this not enough muscles? Don't let this website show only roided up freaks.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

My uploads of Colette Larsen, Emily Cook and Irisfit got deleted, with the explanation that there's not enough mascular visibility. Both images of Colette show her big and strong body, the one where she's in a group photo shows her huge quads and glutes. Irisfit is a wellness competitor, she's all muscles, the image I posted showcases her defined backside. Emily Cook is not a professional bodybuilder, but she's works out and has a strong lower body that was shown in that video.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

A variety of visible muscle levels is by far the best. There's always the thumbnail picture, if it's not to your liking don't click on it. I'll never understand how some people will continually click on pictures they don't like then complain that they don't like them. What a waste of time.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Agree. This site should have room for a wide range of GWM.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

You have no case whatsoever for 2 & 3, which - IMO - undermines your request.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I was all ready to agree with you. I feel girl next door muscles are the best... Way too much steroid looking women on this website... Then you show the pictures... This website is "girls with muscle... You just showed pictures of... girls... wrong website dude...

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I was all ready to agree with you. I feel girl next door muscles are the best... Way too much steroid looking women on this website... Then you show the pictures... This website is "girls with muscle... You just showed pictures of... girls... wrong website dude...

Look up the models and you'll see.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I'm sorry bud but those pictures are low quality for what we're doing here. I would have pulled the trigger on all of those.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

My uploads of Colette Larsen, Emily Cook and Irisfit got deleted, with the explanation that there's not enough mascular visibility. Both images of Colette show her big and strong body, the one where she's in a group photo shows her huge quads and glutes. Irisfit is a wellness competitor, she's all muscles, the image I posted showcases her defined backside. Emily Cook is not a professional bodybuilder, but she's works out and has a strong lower body that was shown in that video.

The site is called “Girls with muscle.” I think it is self-explanatory.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I dont know the other 2 but Collette definitely has enough muscle to be on here

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Oh you're mad huh?

Apr 07, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I feel like this is what we would call desensitization. We're used to see huge amounts of incredibly muscular girls that we lost the sense of what is considered average. They're not just girls. I would get if you meant that muscles were not the focus of the pictures, but the muscles are definitely there.

I don't know if this trolling or not.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Ngl quite shocking to see that these literal fitness models are not considered muscular enough. What are we doing here? Is this site designed to keep you hooked on a fantasy of steroid junkies that you never have a chance with in real life? So that you are forced to pay for videos, because you never get to see women like they're portrayed here. Time to log off for me damn

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Ngl quite shocking to see that these literal fitness models are not considered muscular enough. What are we doing here? Is this site designed to keep you hooked on a fantasy of steroid junkies that you never have a chance with in real life? So that you are forced to pay for videos, because you never get to see women like they're portrayed here. Time to log off for me damn

I was suprised too. Would never expect an image of Colette and Iris to be removed, being that they are professionals. Emily Cook might not be one but she is build like a fitness model, and there are images of women here that have less muscular visibility, that are among the favorites.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I can't believe fp909 hasn't locked this bullshit yet.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Pretty odd indeed, considering also that Colette Larsen has already pictures in here.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I can't believe fp909 hasn't locked this bullshit yet.

What's the problem?

mrt
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by mrt
Apr 07, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

As if all of this is really important. Geesh...

The 'Entitled' will always cause trouble whether it is a restaurant, a car service garage, a public transport bus just slightly late, a flight delay due to a death by gunshot or, now, on GWM.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I've had loads of visibly muscular girls taken down, I'm also a big fan of the girl next door look, kinda feels bad when you see some of the posts on this website that don't get taken down. I'd love to know who that is on the second picture though

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

i do like the huge girls but also the "small" examples you posted (theyre pretty muscular for women) but what is so hard about not using such utterly disrespectful language? roided up freaks, seriously? youre lucky there are no profile pictures here because i bet there would be plenty material to insult your appeareance also you are literally a creep reposting images of women you downloaded to another website and then you get this emotionally invested in your uploads jeez get a grip

fp909
Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

i'll bite:

the collete larson group photo is terrible. half the photo is obscured with heavy shadows. the thumbnail doesn't reavl anything. i shouldn't have to squint to figure out what's going on

i undeleted the white suit mirror photo. i think that one is actually ok, althouhg if you weren't a person who knew what woman who lifts looked like you might not guess that she did at all.

the emily cook photo on the riding thing (what are those called) is literally a perpetual ass shot but there's no evidence that she lifts. that is a normal looking butt

the other ass photo si the same

generally ass photos like that are probably gonna get delted for being ass only photos but if they are uploaded they better actually look like they lift

i know we are a litle desensitized but have some descrtion

fp909
Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I've had loads of visibly muscular girls taken down, I'm also a big fan of the girl next door look, kinda feels bad when you see some of the posts on this website that don't get taken down. I'd love to know who that is on the second picture though

half of your deletions are self delestions

a few are blacklisted

the rest are non-muscled women posting the same ass poses.

just be a better uploader.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

The best part is this site had at one point 'no obvious roid abusers' yet some pics lately are practically girls who've transitioned to men for all intents and purposes.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »