Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is the most influencial muscular woman ever?

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

Sue Price! 🤔

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

I wouldn't say there are any household names like Arnie or Lou though.

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

In the 80s or 90s I aggree it vas Cory everson and Rachel McLish. And nowadays, its hard to tell due to social media, a lot of influencers can reach a lot of ppl, and the audiance can overlap too, but my vote is on LeanBeefPatty. But to my suprise, nobody mentioned Dana Linn Bailey yet, I'm pretty sure she had a really huge inpact on mainstream media, and a lot of girrl started working out because of her.

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

In the 80s or 90s I aggree it vas Cory everson and Rachel McLish. And nowadays, its hard to tell due to social media, a lot of influencers can reach a lot of ppl, and the audiance can overlap too, but my vote is on LeanBeefPatty. But to my suprise, nobody mentioned Dana Linn Bailey yet, I'm pretty sure she had a really huge inpact on mainstream media, and a lot of girrl started working out because of her.

Agreed. I think that DLB was the first true social media muscle girl influencer.

And LeanBeefPatty is the current queen. I think she's a great role model for girls who want to lift. Huge improvement over DLB's constant "natty" lies and her aggressive overcompensating #badbitch style. LBP is smart and friendly and unassuming. She's probably done more to get women lifting than anyone in the entire sport.

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

yeah it is definitely a generational thing. I agree with the 80s-90s. Don't really remember anyone in the 2000s. Dana Linn Bailey had a role in bodybuilding for sure, but who's to say how much she had mainstream. This new generation of GenZ has a boom for sure thanks to LeanBeefPatty being muscular but not too big. Cory Everson did have a huge impact in seeing muscular women in the mainstream media.

3 days ago - permalink

Teagan Clive! 🤔

I remember her from a David Lee Roth video.

1 day ago - permalink
15 hours ago - permalink

Elle Macpherson.

Out of the BB community id say Cory Everson: she appeared in talkshows, was regularly on the "Herculas" series, even made it to Hollywood. There were also others who gained popularity outside the beaten path: Raye Hollit, Teagen Clive, Spice Williams, however, Cory was the record winning MsO at that time.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »