Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Advice for a gwm

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

I’ve got the opportunity to chat often with a gwm who is actually very pretty and buff, around 80kg at 170 cm , around 24 yo and pretty lean. I say this just for you to know that she would be pretty succesful here. She knows i like her physique, and on that conversation i tol her that she could make good money just flexing and doing strenght demonstrations. It seems like she is interested, and is very keen on mantaining a decent image cause she is a personal trainer so even creating an of of just flexing is on the limit of what she is willing to do. My question here is: What advice do you have for her? What would you do in that case?

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

I don't know her but I think it's not worth it for her to make an of. if she doesn't want to show off her body. it also depends on where she lives and what her friends and family are like some places are more conservative than others.

and it also depends on what she can do that most other strong women can't. like if she is strong enough to crush basketballs between her thighs she should really consider making an of or at least record it and put it online. since it's a rare skill that a lot of men want to see. but if it's just flexing and relatively normal levels of strength there is too much competition.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Do you really think there is too much competition? Well she is from el salvador, wich is a third world country. So earning in usd even if its not that much for usa, i belive is more than enough for her to make a good living there.

There is not much pretty and muscular girls doing flexing as far as i know.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Do you really think there is too much competition? Well she is from el salvador, wich is a third world country. So earning in usd even if its not that much for usa, i belive is more than enough for her to make a good living there.

There is not much pretty and muscular girls doing flexing as far as i know.

i see el salvador has a combination of poverty but a more progressive culture compared to Africa Asia and eastern Europe. so i guess its worth it then. i assumed she was north American or European .but i would still check to make sure its ok since i don't know enough about her life style .

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Step 1: basic herbicepscam Step 2: realize there’s more money if she goes private and nude Step 3: appreciates the compliments about her body. Uses it to motivate herself. Step 4: gets bigger through natural and unnatural means Step 5: sessions

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

she doesnt want to do anything nude as far as i know. but your advice may be the most sound so far.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »