Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is your wife/girlfriend attracted to muscular men as we are to muscular women ?

Apr 06, 2024 - edited Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Does any of you have a wife or girlfriend thats also attracted to muscle but on men,I ask as mine is,we are both into bodybuilding so muscle is a pretty big deal in our house. There's a guy in our local supermarket that obviously a bodybuilder and every time we go in my girl is drooling over his bulging biceps and chest in his tight supermarket t-shirt,he does look awesome,she gets fixated on him,also we was in a bar in Greece a few month back and the barman again in a tight t-shirt had big bulging biceps and chest that she'd noticed and id actually got talking to him and she came over and had him flex and ask if she could have a feel so now shes touching up the dudes biceps infront of me- and very oddly enough it doesn't bother me at all as I know she loves muscle,infact I find it quite hot ! Has anyone else got a woman similar or been in a similar situation? And how do you feel about it?

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

No

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

I don't have one right now but a lot of the women I dated like muscle. it's considered mainstream and normal for women to like that but many think male bodybuilders are overkill.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

I had a girlfriend who was into muscles just as much as me. However I wasn't mature enough to overcome my own insecurities and never told about it. Only years later after we were dating. If only.. It could have been the dream.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

My wife absolutely loves muscle. She’s always asking to see my biceps and especially my lat spread. I can get her motor running just by flexing my peaked bicep in front of her.

Apr 14, 2024 - edited Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Yes most definitely. My wife is pretty buff and works out 5-6x/week and 1 day with a trainer, himself a pretty big dude. My work schedule keeps me from a similar commitment to training but I manage 4-5 solid workouts per week nevertheless. She likes to feel my arms and shoulders often. I really enjoy feeling her body as well. I think that it’s important to have comparable physiques in a LTR to maintain similar values and foster intimacy. Usually, in general, if one partner lets themselves go, the relationship turns south.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Well, my gf and every girl I ever asked usually says something similar: they like fit and athletic guys, but most of them didn't liked bodybuilder level bodies

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

My ex would always grab my biceps when we made love so I guess she liked the muscles

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

No she's not, bodybuilders that is. She's more gymnasts, dancers, and pro fighter.

v52
Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

My wife, to an extent - she likes muscle on me specifically (especially biceps, pecs, lats, and back), but in general it's not a thing she likes on random guys. I'm a powerlifter type, not unnaturally huge or ripped like a bodybuilder (though she loves that I'm working to get as big as I can naturally). My girlfriend on the other hand definitely loves big, muscular men (bigger than me, but not really into guys that are really roided and ripped). In fact I helped her discover her own muscle worship kink (which is how we got together). She's also quite muscular (though 100% natty) so we have fun muscle worshipping each other - and we're both working to get bigger and more ripped for each other!

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

My wife, to an extent - she likes muscle on me specifically (especially biceps, pecs, lats, and back), but in general it's not a thing she likes on random guys. I'm a powerlifter type, not unnaturally huge or ripped like a bodybuilder (though she loves that I'm working to get as big as I can naturally). My girlfriend on the other hand definitely loves big, muscular men (bigger than me, but not really into guys that are really roided and ripped). In fact I helped her discover her own muscle worship kink (which is how we got together). She's also quite muscular (though 100% natty) so we have fun muscle worshipping each other - and we're both working to get bigger and more ripped for each other!

Sorry, did I read that right? You have a wife and a girlfriend? How exciting.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

My Girlfriend LOVES MUSCLE on both Men and Women and we have great fantasies on both…..

v52
Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Sorry, did I read that right? You have a wife and a girlfriend? How exciting.

Yep you did! We're ENM/monogomish. It's fun!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »