Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which strength sport has your fav physiques

(334 total votes)

Bodybuilding (165, 49.4%)
Crossfit (86, 25.7%)
Other (swimming, long distance running, combat sports, etc.) (52, 15.6%)
Powerlifting (29, 8.7%)
Oly weightlifting (2, 0.6%)
Apr 03, 2024 - permalink
Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

it has to be bodybuilding because the entire point is to look great

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

I kinda of like the thick powerful look powerlifitng builds. Becca Swanson is a great example of what I mean

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

This is tough. But I like powerlifting, bodybuilding, and crossfit in that order.

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Rugby girls are slept on. They’re always nearly as big as crossfitter, bodybuilders, and Powerlifters. I can’t say the say the same for women of other team sports.

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Volleyball is nice, 6 foot amazons with ripped abs.

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Rugby girls are slept on. They’re always nearly as big as crossfitter, bodybuilders, and Powerlifters. I can’t say the say the same for women of other team sports.

Yeah. They are, I would say, the fittest people on Earth. As in these players have the best part of each sport if you know what I mean. They are strong as hell, fast and flexible while maintaining substantial mass.

As for me I would go with Rugby, Powerlifting/Weightlifting, Swimming, Wrestling, Crossfit in no particular order.

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Yeah I saw some impressive female rugby players. but it seems to be not very popular among women compared to volleyball or tennis.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Track and field

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

since im an abs man... crossfit seems to produce the biggest bulging abs. Bodybuilders are definitely more lean but the abs arent as big id say. Also crossfitters dont have an on and off season really haha

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Track and field

Good choice

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Armwrestling. Women usually try to keep their upper body lean and put all the work into glutes and thighs. AW flips that upside down, girls have to work primarly on forearms, biceps, delts and lats, while legs are basically a waste of time to work on.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I adore crossfit women and their thick abdomens. Swimmers and their wide shoulders also have me in a chokehold

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Track and field

Very very strong agree. Crossfit is great as well for me.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Kswoe
Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Pole vaulters and swimmers, if I'm not counting bodybuilding.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »