Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is your interest in female muscle singular or more varied?

Is your interest in female muscle singular or more varied? (256 total votes)

Varied (207, 80.9%)
Singular (49, 19.1%)
cgsweat
Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

This thread is inspired by usernames I've seen that seem to indicate they have a singular interest in female muscle. I'm not going to call anyone out, but (I'm making this up) it would be like someone named "Bigladyfan" and all of his favorites are big, off season women. Nothing wrong with that, you like what you like. Sometimes I'm into the bigger girls too.

What I mean is:

• Singular - you are into muscles, but you are more interested in one aspect of it (maybe 2 or 3). This could be a particular muscle group (biceps, abs, quads, etc.) or your thing might be muscular women in bikinis, or maybe you're more into the strength side of it. Either way, this one or couple of things is what you tend to focus on.

• Varied - you don't really have a singular interest, and just about every aspect of female muscle turns you on. Aesthetics, any muscle groups, strength, any clothing, shredded or off season, etc. There might be some aspects that turn you off or just don't interest you, but those seem to be very few.

Make sure you share what your interests are below!

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Must know how to fight AND be willing to throw a punch.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Varied.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I chose singular. I feel my taste would be varied if I had more real world experiences with female muscle.

Apr 03, 2024 - edited Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I'd have to say my interest is varied, but with some particular areas of interest as well.

For example, biceps are my favorite body part, but amazing backs, calves, and thighs can definitely be a turn-on as well.

I ONLY like fbb's in contest or near-contest shape -- no off-season plumpness for me. Though I like muscular definition, extreme vascularity is usually a turn-off to me.

On the subject of strength and domination, I like both! The WPW video showing Michelle Ralabate racking every weight machine in the gym was an amazing turn-on, as were the videos of Janelle Ennis turning the tables on an annoying, squeaky little midget of a boss.

Going farther afield, I also like slim girls with HUGE natural boobs like Merilyn Sakova -- and can't stand those ridiculous-looking breast implants, especially on muscular women.

Then there are women of exceptional intelligence or ability, like Marilyn Vos Savant with the world's highest IQ or the young drummer Devikah, who seemed to have mastered the drums in just five years when she was eighteen...

So little time, so many fetishes!

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

i like most muscles but i have a real obsession with calves and thighs .but maybe is because i see women with big calves more often irl .i think i saw 2 or 3 women with decent abs and 1 with decent biceps .

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Varied, but my main preference is towards women who have more functional muscle that they use for performance versus aesthetics. For example, while I find bodybuilders and muscular fitness influencers attractive, I am far more into olympic lifters, CrossFitters, Strongwomen, rugby players, fighters/martial artists, etc. I might be biased because I train for a strength sport, but I digress.

In terms of builds though, I like all kinds of muscular builds ranging from petite and ripped and large and stocky like a big rugby player or powerlifter or strongwoman.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

With me it's sort of the flipside of Gatsby28's. I think it's GREAT that they're strong, but the LOOK is what gets me. (Not that I'd really want any of them to have the look alone, but that's still how it is.)

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

My admiration of muscular females is comprehensive. And I share Gatsby28's sentiments about women with functional muscle. Nothing beats a physique that is built to perform.

Apr 05, 2024 - edited Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Although biceps are my favorite body part, I voted varied due to so many things about a muscular woman, that excites me. It also goes beyond a woman's development. Her strength is also very intriguing. As for body parts, they are all hot!

(1) Biceps (2) Forearms (3) Back/Traps (4) Chest (5) Calves (6) Quads (7) Triceps (8) Abs

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

It’s definitely singular for me. Abs, abs and more abs! No other muscle impresses me at all. Even to this extreme. Woman(A) is gorgeous, muscular and confident but has little to no visible abs, and Woman(B) is plain, quirky or awkward, but has a rock hard washboard sixpack. Id be attracted to B every time.

cgsweat
Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Although it doesn't surprise me that "varied" is on top, I didn't think it would be a total blowout. I guess I could have added another option along the lines of "Depends - sometimes I have a singular interest that lasts a few days or weeks and then changes to something else."

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

I love all muscle on women,but ive got a serious kink for big bulging biceps.

Apr 06, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Varied, but… 1) biceps 2) calves 3) thighs (quads and hams) 4) delts 5) triceps I like natural ladies. Feminine. The sexiest is sleeper built. Espescialy in smaller, slim women but unexpected hard muscle in a bigger girl is also cool. Roided up, PED muscles and contest shape is a turn off. As is fake breast, lips and other implantat. With that said there is something with Brenda Biceps even though she is PEDed and altered. Others that I realy like is Elladonna, Debbie Choise Factor, Charlene Sharon Stone I love my dream though my wife is all I like, apart from calves, and super pretty. Real sleeper built with about 18% flex increase in rock hard biceps.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Varied by your definition. Now I'm sure everyone has psycho analyzed why they are drawn to muscular woman. The answer of course is nobody knows why. But for the purpose of this question, which is a fun question to play with, here is my more fun answer. Varied because every aspect, the aesthetic the confidence has put a notion in my head, not born from any actual experience, is that a muscular woman can absolutely perform in bed. She is amazing at sex. If sex were a sport, she would be a pro. This is hard to put into words but to talk about something I do understand to describe something I don't understand; To me a muscular, fit, hardbody woman is like a Ferrari. A Ferrari is powerful, precise, handles like it's on rails, it is a performance machine. It's a beast. It is fun and exhilarating but also that much power can be dangerous. It could break loose, and lose control. Like the comic book saying says with great power . . . right. A female bodybuilder, a muscular woman is to a woman what a Ferrari is to a car. Is the Ferrari also not beautiful. Head turning. Maybe man's most beautiful piece of performing art. So . . . .ya , . varied I guess.

Apr 06, 2024 - edited Apr 06, 2024 by cgsweat - permalink

Although it doesn't surprise me that "varied" is on top, I didn't think it would be a total blowout. I guess I could have added another option along the lines of "Depends - sometimes I have a singular interest that lasts a few days or weeks and then changes to something else."

sorry dude that comment was meant to be a quote, I think I hit report. I don't know what report means but it sounds like it's not good. Hit wrong button.. Sorry again,. Fun questions.

added by cgsweat
From report:
> It may be interesting to define it as this: Singular- I only am interested in sex with muscular wman. Varied - Im interested in sex with all kinds of woman, for example waif thin, a little overweight, big tits, has a heart beat, does no have a heart beat for any necrophiliac's. (JK). But you get it . .varied body types.
Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

I would definetly say singular, I have a massive thing for huge, chiseled chests, monstrous size and extreme definition in general. I'm definetly into all aspects of female muscle, but those two things really, REALLY turn me on.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

"Monstrous size" is also great to me. Of course there are many exceptions, where a GIVEN one of them doesn't look so good to me at that size, but that's about it. A whole lot of the others can get to "Nataliya" level and it's fine with me!

Apr 06, 2024 - edited Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Varied! As long as there is Muscle and curves I'm Aroused without being able to pinpoint exactly why! Facial looks take a distant 2nd! I would be willing to be the subject of any test to make sure that they are good in bed! We need to know these things! ;-)

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Varied. I like off season girls a lot, even the middle between being shredded and offseason. I like big arms, but I like big legs a little bit more.

Think the only thing that really puts my head high is when a girl knows how to pec bounce, and it's VERY noticeable when they do so.

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Varied.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Varied....

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

I chose varied, because as time passes, I find myself interested in many aspects of muscular women. To be honest, some aspects of it is kind of a fetish. I find myself really drawn to people with incredibly muscular and large legs and butts, but the next day I become drawn to huge biceps. Then I will find myself looking at women with tiny wasp waists and big curvy muscles everywhere. So you see my fetish/attraction is varied. On the other hand, if I had my choice for a life partner based purely on looks, I would probably want someone like Taneth Gimenez, gorgeously muscular but not overwhelmingly so and very attractive. ... Of course then I wake up.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Singular, I love general glutes, legs and abs muscles, the more they move and how freaky and cut they are when flexed, the better

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »