Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any women use this site other than the occasional model who uploads their own content here?

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I assume that the gender ratio on this website is at least 100:1 male:female if not far, far more extreme, but I'm generally curious as well.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

there seems to be a small group of bisexual and lesbian women on this site and they are enjoying the pics just as much as the men .

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

there seems to be a small group of bisexual and lesbian women on this site and they are enjoying the pics just as much as the men .

I sure do

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Love this site! On it most days to interact with fans / engage in conversation and learn.

Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Yes, to not feel so strange training my muscles and to motivate myself.

[deleted]
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I have been watching this platform for a few months, its a good dose of motivation to keep going and knowing what im doing it for

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I think there is also a small (but neglectable) percent of dudes pretending to be girls.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I am willing to bet that there are a small amount of women who do browse this site either because they are inspired by muscular women with their own fitness goal, or they are also attracted to them, or both. However, I would think that while there are those who pop into chat or post on the forums, the majority of them don't because as soon as someone who claims to be a woman pops in, they immediately get flooded by DMs, which includes very much unwanted messages.

I know this from my online gaming circles. A few women that I know who play use male avatars, a gender-neutral or male-based username, and don't say anything on their headset because as soon as they do they get indurated with thirsty attention.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

My wife uses this site for inspiration and for goal physiques.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I think there is also a small (but neglectable) percent of dudes pretending to be girls.

On the worst cas 10% of 1% it's 0.1% but yeah they're very weird dudes.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

My wife uses this site for inspiration and for goal physiques.

How far did she get in her goals?

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

How far did she get in her goals?

Her pix are on this site, just click on my name. She's come a long way. Trying for her pro card again this year.

Apr 12, 2024 - permalink

For sure

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »