Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Pets in musclegirl vids - am I just a hater?

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

Yes, I am a hater, that's already decided.

But the question for the crowd is whether I'm wrong on this. I think it's great that girls love their pets. I like dogs, too. It's totally fine for them to post whatever they want on their social media. But do most customers actually enjoy seeing cats or dogs as featured elements of PAID content?

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

Yea i also think it's annoying. it's really awkward when you are doing you know what and a dog jumps in front of the camera ruining the video . if it's a live stream or a rare unscripted moment it's understandable. but some people post nothing without their pets involved. and I personally hate dogs but in this situation cats or any other animal. are annoying too. sometimes it's even wild animals like there was an hilarious moment when someone was recording something and a bird just decided to steal the camera.

I have a cat the cat used to run on my keyboard often but eventually the cat stopped doing that since she figured out I didn't like it. I don't know if dogs can learn like this too or if they are dumber. but some people also let their cats ruin their videos. especially the water melon videos often get ruined by animals trying to eat the melon. the one thing that is way worse is when there are kids invloved. I am not sure if some of them know why they have such a big following online I guess they don't. social media is a mistake in general.

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

I absolutely can't stand watching a great clip suddenly to be ruined by an dog, cat etc.. 😑

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »