Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

HerBiceps: Please improve the quality of your galleries!

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I've been a subscriber on and off again, but every time, I've come to regret it because of how disappointing the galleries are for these reasons:

1. Low-resolution images, at least on a 4K monitor.
  2. No option for downloading gallery.
  3. White borders around every photo.

I understand that the owner is trying to protect their images, but what's the point when people can just screencap them anyway...

Another thing I'll point out is how navigation on the VOD page is very annoying. Pressing "back" on the browser doesn't do anything after clicking on a video preview.

Mar 28, 2024 - edited Mar 28, 2024 - permalink
  1. Agree on that one. Images are mainly 1920x880, which is less than 1080p. At least have the images in 1920x1080 format, but maybe its the way the images are cropped. Anyway, they still look fine by me.

2. There is a square image thingy on the top right hand corner. Clicking on that makes the image go somewhat full-screen and you can right-click to save the images onto your hard drive.

3. Agree with white borders. Cannot see the arrow button, and constantly need to move the mouse in circles to "guess" where it is, and then always finding it by accident.

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

the thing I do not like when you click on a girl 9 times out of ten they are playing on there phone, also they are charging 300 400 credits to see a video, we are not all rich where we can throw are money away

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

They most certainly are half-assed galleries, they won't change their resolution to higher than that, unfortunately. The quality of these galleries is abysmal.

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

I will add, if you have a lot of favourited galleries that you have finished with you have to unfavourite them one by one which can take ages if you quite a few. And if they were favourited as a paying member, you cannot remove them as a free member later.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »