Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Deleted images

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I noticed that my number of uploaded images was lowered from yesterday to today. Is there a way to determine which images have been deleted? I'm guessing that someone may have asked to no longer have their images posted to GWM and have the existing ones removed. TIA.

Chainer
Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Gina Kempner.

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Thanks

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

My number of uploaded images lowered again. Do we know who else asked to no longer have their images posted to GWM? TIA

Chainer
Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

I decided to delete all of Connie Wesson due to blatant poorly done self-morphing.

Mar 30, 2024 - edited Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

Why are some people so concerned about their uploaded images being deleted or merged with other images. To me it is of no consequence whatsoever. Are people getting paid for their uploads? Ok I'm disappointed when great images disappear for no apparent reason, but why all this anguish? There was a really great video of Tessa Meetze posing on stage a while ago, which seems to have vanished, I guess because it was contest footage. A great loss though for me.

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

Why are some people so concerned about their uploaded images being deleted or merged with other images. To me it is of no consequence whatsoever. Are people getting paid for their uploads? Ok I'm disappointed when great images disappear for no apparent reason, but why all this anguish? There was a really great video of Tessa Meetze posing on stage a while ago, which seems to have vanished, I guess because it was contest footage. A great loss though for me.

It can be annoying to download the images and videos from Instagram or YouTube. so it feels like a waste of time. and I found some very impressive clips that I uploaded here that are now gone. but fortunately they are also on other sites at least for now. it could become lost media. I can't find many of my favorite clips anymore I wish I knew how to download them earlier

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »