Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What is the most impressive transformation you've seen over the shortest amount of time?

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

This unnamed post got me thinking about this question. It honestly shocked me that she added on this much mass in only two months.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2213566/

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

This unnamed post got me thinking about this question. It honestly shocked me that she added on this much mass in only two months.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2213566/

who are you talking about? link doesnt work

Mar 17, 2024 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Charlotte Chant This is her now

Her roughly a year ago

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Charlotte Chant This is her now

Her roughly a year ago

Daaaaaamn!!how old is she

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Daaaaaamn!!how old is she

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Thought there was already a thread on this.

That girl from the UK Georgina McConnell or something had an insanely quick transformation if I remember correctly

mrt
Mar 17, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by mrt
Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

That girl from the UK Georgina McConnell or something had an insanely quick transformation if I remember correctly

Georgina McConnell was an amazing female bodybuilder who put so much muscle in a short period of time. Sad that she left bodybuilding.

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

It happens Godzilla. People are allowed to make Life Choices even if the choices do not coincide perfectly with your own ideas/wishes. There is no mystery here.

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Kelsey Luccaro has a pretty insane transformation. Pics from only 1 or 2 years ago, she looks 100 lbs soaking wet.

Now she benches 250lbs and has 15 inch biceps, yet still looks very feminine.

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

There was a similar thread a few years ago. I responded that this correlated with most unhealthy transformation, or fastest comeback.

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

One that springs to mind is Paula Ranta

Two years difference between pics.

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

who are you talking about? link doesnt work

The post was removed by the person who uploaded it.

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

Georgina McConnell was an amazing female bodybuilder who put so much muscle in a short period of time. Sad that she left bodybuilding.

She was unreal. I think she started dating someone, got massive in a matter of months, and I think he dumped her, which created the rapid “muscles are gross” downward spiral for her.

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

Denise Hoshor springs to mind for me.

This what she looked like during the summer of 1998.

This is what she gained by summer time 1999.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2214834/

The woman was born for this. Shame she didn't last much longer after this. But damn she left an impression in such a short time. She's the Nirvana of the FBB world.

Mar 19, 2024 - permalink
Mar 19, 2024 - permalink

Denise Hoshor is a phenomenal FBB. Personality meets muscles.

Mar 19, 2024 - permalink

Is this the one you're referring to Tag?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »