Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The Future of Female Muscle

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

Although women sporting some muscle, is much more acceptable than in the past, seriously muscular women still have rare approval.

What's odd is muscular women create a curiosity, to an observer. Lots of men can't keep their eyes off of them. Most people just don't know how to take them. I have a feeling that they appeal to some people, who don't want to admit it.

I was married to a very muscular woman in the early 1980s. Mostly all upper body muscle. She got more attention at the beach than any of the prettiest, non-muscled, women in skimpy bikinis. This was just as FBBing was starting, so she was quite unique!

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

> I think if they put the Olympia on Netflix, it could attract new fans.

I remember years ago in the early 90's TSN broadcast the Ms.O a few times. It was reported that they had never received so many complaints about a program ever. Then I found that FBB disappeared except for the odd music video. Strangely enough I find there's reference to it in cartoons all the time so maybe they're conditioning the next generation? I have however seen coverage several times in the last week for Love Lies Bleeding in mainstream press. The girl in the movie is lightly muscled so maybe more people are ready for it now.

Yea but that was back when you had like 8 TV channels trying to appeal to pretty much everyone. so the football normies thought it replaced a more mainstream sport they liked. and they either had to watch this or something unrelated to sports like married with children or the x files or the news. that was fine but they wanted to watch sports. nowadays you got channels just for football. so people who don't want to watch female bodybuilding can just ignore it.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »