Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Does this photo “lack visible muscle”

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Have tried posting this photo twice. Each time deleted for “lack of visible muscle”. I can view traps and pecs. And her delts are not visible, but you can tell they are impressive

Theresa Ivancik

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

If it was deleted twice, it must be a sign...

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

I would say that this picture of Theresa may be a private shot...not for general circulation. I am likely wrong though.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

It’s from her facebook page

fp909
Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

i would have been tempted to delete it on how heavy the filter is, but generally for covered up shots like this i would love to see more frame. i know that's not on you--its how sh eposted it, but its "okay" as a photo

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Delete.

And I LOVE Theresa....which is why I'd love for her collection here to be selective.

Chainer
Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I think it's fine from a muscle point of view but I don't like that her face seems massively airbrushed. Normally in pics that wouldn't be a huge problem but her face is like 50% of the pic here.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I think it's fine from a muscle point of view but I don't like that her face seems massively airbrushed. Normally in pics that wouldn't be a huge problem but her face is like 50% of the pic here.

Lynn McCrossin used to do that back in the day, airbrush the shit out of her face. I used to wonder if she had a scar or burn or something she was covering up. It was jarring. Then she stopped, and she looked fine, you know, attractive woman in her 50s.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I see a lot of muscle bulging through her sweater. The filter is about as heavy as the majority of pics here, it only seems more enhanced because of the closeup.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »