Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Katelyn Winkler on the lookout for who side swiped her car

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Interesting development here as Katelyn Winkler’s car was hit in the gym parking lot and the person did not leave a note. Based on her IG stories lately, including this one, she seems pretty perturbed! Any guesses (real Or imagined) on what “consequences” she is referring to here??!

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Financial Compensation? Who knows lol.

fp909
Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

I mean at the very least if she’s going to court financial compensation for the repairs, plus whatever they think they can get. Anyone know if this kind of thing gets a ticket to if you’re found at fault?

Plus his insurance would have a field day. Get ready to learn $400/mo buddy

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

In most cases, if your car is legally parked, the other driver is wholly responsible for damages... If they are found. However this would be a civil, not criminal case since it likely occurred on private property. I suppose some states might have misdemeanor laws about leaving the scene of a property damage accident, but I'd guess enforcement is rare.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Varies by state, but most likely will be held responsible for the damages in addition to paying a fine for hit and run.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

I was thinking more physical “consequences” LOL. A woman of her size and strength, this angry finding this guy. I’d pray for him.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

If it was me, I’d look for another place to work out

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

I've never been in a traffic accident in my life. But I've come out to my car in the morning to find bad vehicle damage on 3 different occasions. I can relate to her anger and and I hope the person is found and beaten.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Maybe someone did it to her on purpose!? 🤔

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

watch out when you mess with peoples cars they can be aggressive when i was 3 i got threatened by a grown ass man because i touched his car. i assume she is more civilized but still i would be worried if i was the guy who did this.

fp909
Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Isn’t she like 5’4?

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

5'10" according to HerBiceps.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Isn’t she like 5’4?

You funny!!!

When I was little, I would often tease certain girls hoping they would then chase me.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Listen if THIS girl made it clear she’s looking for consequences for the guy who hit her car and I’m that guy then I’m finding a new gym and a new address! Lol

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

I was thinking more physical “consequences” LOL. A woman of her size and strength, this angry finding this guy. I’d pray for him.

So she is going to assault someone and go to jail herself?

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

I would also be very careful if she does want to confront them.. People are crazy these days and I swear almost everyone has a firearm now. We had an incident near my town of someone getting shot after being cut off and they confronted the person over it.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Calm down. Only in your fantasies would one think she was looking to assault the person. In the real world, we know she meant she wanted to hold the person legally responsible and have them pay for the repairs.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Lol many of you are far too literal. Of course she won’t really assault the person. I can see her giving him a stern talking to and intimidating him a bit but that’s about it. That in itself would be pretty hot IMO. Lol

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I bet she flips this macho dummy's car on its side.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, and then she hard flexes with a roar as her clothes are ripped to shreds from her bulging muscles as the guy cowers in fear and pees his pants.

True story.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Lmao only on this site

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I'm sure that the reason she's looking for the driver is that she wants to spank him.

Seriously, if you've ever wondered why so many fbbs get creeped out by their "fans", look no further.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I hope she had comprehensive coverage on her vehicle so at the very least she can get her vehicle repaired. I'm sure if the footage gets released, the internet will find the culprit by lunch time lol

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I bet she flips this macho dummy's car on its side.

Word Kevin!

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, and then she hard flexes with a roar as her clothes are ripped to shreds from her bulging muscles as the guy cowers in fear and pees his pants.

True story.

Totally!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »