Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Girls posing near, inside a car or near/above a motorcycle

Mar 10, 2024 - edited Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I think that a girl/women with a muscular body posing near a car or motorcycle it’s a perfect combination, so let’s share pics like this!🔥🔥

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

://

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Mar 11, 2024 - edited Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

This sort of thing is so silly. I have never been able to understand the crossover for humans that fixate on machines and treat them as love objects/subjects and beautiful women, who just happen to not be 'machines'.

It all seems to be the fallout of the efforts of 1950's marketing engineers that, through Playboy and other rags, trying to sell Datsun's, caused another issue. I still meet men (and a rare gal) who think that they are in love with their 'mode of transportation' --- and that is when things get silly.

fp909
Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

This sort of thing is so silly. I have never been able to understand the crossover for humans that fixate on machines and treat them as love objects/subjects and beautiful women, who just happen to not be 'machines'.

It all seems to be the fallout of the efforts of 1950's marketing engineers that, through Playboy and other rags, trying to sell Datsun's, caused another issue. I still meet men (and a rare gal) who think that they are in love with their 'mode of transportation' --- and that is when things get silly.

stilly but has been incredibly popular over the years

LOL! You are right about that FP...but even as a kid I looked at the guys in love with their machines and thought "Why? Those things are nothing more than door-knobs, toilet flush mechanisms, things filled with scientific advances...yet they abhor anything scientific but are determined to wallow in it."

As a kid it was all so strange. And to see how the thing has managed to grow and embed itself in the minds of people today leaves me wondering. Yes, sex sells, but there are limits.

But then, the muscular gals make the so-called 'muscle machines' seem like play toys.

fp909

maybe it's nolstagia (and also a regret that i have no idea how to work on a car) but i think most guys my age now do love the pre 80-90s era of cars. i think if a lot of guys could afford it they would get something of their own. personally would love an 82 trans-am , black, glossy because i loved knight rider

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

I have personally repaired many Trans-Ams --- some 30 or maybe 40 but that was a long time ago. In the intervening many decades, I have fixed all sorts of 'vehicular machines'.

When one is under a machine and dealing with the 'nasty designs' of automotive engineers (excepting those of Japan who do try to make things easier), one curses their names.

You need to have done it, thousands of hours if it, and you would know that a Brand does not mean 'ease of repair or cheap repair'.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

The most fun to repair were Austin Mini's and Honda Civic's of the 1980's Era --- you could easily pull the engine out of the engine-well and carry the engine into the apartment and take it apart at your leisure --- and the result was always a hyper-peppy engine that just went beyond belief. Super huge American engines were based on very badly forged blocks...most of the time, after taking a Trans-Am engine out, it was cracked so I had to get another engine. Poor manufacture quality shows.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

As a kid i saw daisy duke handle the general lee, sally field a 77/78 trans am and heather thomas the fallguy truck....so i've bought a trans am and i now own a fallguy truck..still want a 69 charger thou...nothing wrong with a beautyfull woman handle some heavy machinery..

fp909
Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

The most fun to repair were Austin Mini's and Honda Civic's of the 1980's Era --- you could easily pull the engine out of the engine-well and carry the engine into the apartment and take it apart at your leisure --- and the result was always a hyper-peppy engine that just went beyond belief. Super huge American engines were based on very badly forged blocks...most of the time, after taking a Trans-Am engine out, it was cracked so I had to get another engine. Poor manufacture quality shows.

my dad and his buddies used to routinely take apart and rebuild the vette his friend had. kind of impossible now with how complex things are.

yeah american quality wasn't alawys the best (still issues now) but t hose cars were fun looking, but before my time

theres a company out of florida doing custom build mustangs with fiberglass, wonder if they make bank.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

As a kid i saw daisy duke handle the general lee, sally field a 77/78 trans am and heather thomas the fallguy truck....so i've bought a trans am and i now own a fallguy truck..still want a 69 charger thou...nothing wrong with a beautyfull woman handle some heavy machinery..

I can easily see who you are...nothing wrong with that except the high cost of your dreams.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Yes FP...American Car quality has been noted to be abysmal over the many decades. We here have owned several American brands and, when disaster strikes --- like when you need to use the windshield wipers on late model GMC's --- you are going to die. They are so badly designed, that even with frigging around with, they never work properly and they even break themselves in front of your eyes. I never see such crap on Japanese vehicles.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Traded the t/a for the truck,charger is an out of reach dream..

Traded the t/a for the truck,charger is an out of reach dream..

Yep...esp with the upkeep costs. But the truck is gonna cost you big on gas.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

This... And your preceding posts has to be some of the dumbest tripe I've read on this forum. Pardon the pun, but please stay in your lane. Ever consider that your opinion of machinery is no more wanted in this thread than anti-tattoo sentiment in the tattoo thread?

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink
Mar 25, 2024 - permalink
Mar 27, 2024 - permalink
Mar 27, 2024 - permalink
Mar 27, 2024 - permalink

Mar 27, 2024 - permalink
6 days ago - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »