Who has the biggest arms?

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Jackie Koorn

she's fatter than muscular...

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Katie's insane, probably 17+ inches.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

At her peak years ago, yes...she downsized significantly due to an illness, and while she gained size again, I very much doubt she's pushing those numbers again

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

Another to consider is Nuriye Evans. Her biceps are definitely in the 18.5 to 19 inches range.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

At her peak years ago, yes...she downsized significantly due to an illness, and while she gained size again, I very much doubt she's pushing those numbers again

Are we including biggest arms right now or of all time

fp909
Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

sometimes they're big because she edits them.

fp909
Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

she got to 17 with a pump. i saw 16.5 with a pump on the tape right before she was still big but a bit leaner, but would say 17 with a pump like the year before she she was a little less lean

Mar 12, 2024 - edited Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

There's proportionately big and big in real terms.

Many FBB's, including ones posted here, are pretty short and have small joints. So their arms look HUGE, but might actually only be in the 14, 15" range. Abi Jimenez is likely a good example of this.

And then you have tall, huge women, with huge arms. Those are big in real terms, and truly sitting at 18, 19 inches or more.

FWIW I go to multiple bbing shows a year, I've done a ton of sessions, I see pros at my gym all the time, and Julia Fory has the biggest arms that I've ever seen on a woman. Absolutely unreal. She dwarfed most of the guys at Gold's Venice... and the average guy at Golds Venice is pretty much equivalent to the biggest guy at a normal gym.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

There's proportionately big and big in real terms.

Many FBB's, including ones posted here, are pretty short and have small joints. So their arms look HUGE, but might actually only be in the 14, 15" range. Abi Jimenez is likely a good example of this.

And then you have tall, huge women, with huge arms. Those are big in real terms, and truly sitting at 18, 19 inches or more.

FWIW I go to multiple bbing shows a year, I've done a ton of sessions, I see pros at my gym all the time, and Julia Fory has the biggest arms that I've ever seen on a woman. Absolutely unreal. She dwarfed most of the guys at Gold's Venice... and the average guy at Golds Venice is pretty much equivalent to the biggest guy at a normal gym.

you're right

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Oana Hreapca

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Jackie Koorn

I'm not sure girls with 50% bodyfat should be included LOL, It's cheating.

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Check out Heather Darling on WPWMAX...... she has 19 inch biceps and can bench 500 pounds

The current record for the raw bench press is 457lbs, so I would have to take that 500lb claim with a large punch of salt.

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

> Whether you like her or not, Renne Toney is the only woman to have 20+ inch arms, and that's in contest condition. > I think Natalya is like 17-18. > >

That’s because dudes can get bigger then girls, never once believed Renne is a biological woman.

Even if she is a biological woman, she's taken enough gear over the years that she might as well be a biological man at this point.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

No chance rackt. A woman will never quite literally grow a dick.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »