Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

2024 Nope List - OF account fails

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

https://onlyfans.com/josiecatxx

FREE to subscribe - cool - but the PPV content failed to deliver me any value whatsoever

Amount lost: $12

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Have you tried not paying women for shit that's free and abundant

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

No need to be rude, dudes trying to warn us here. Thanks Tre for the heads up

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Have you tried not paying women for shit that's free and abundant

Put some respect on his name

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Don't do Onlyfans. Simple.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

I never paid and I never will pay for masturbation content. It just feels odd. Almost like going to a prostitute. But if some people like that kind of entertainment they should do whatever they want. It's not my business.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

NGL I've paid for some personal sites back on the day to support them. Muscles Pinups is Denise Masinos company and she's a total sweetie and happens to be my real life dream goddess so yeah I'll pay $10/month for a shit ton of content (which they didn't prevent me from straight downloading). Same with Emery Miller's site, after meeting her I just wanted to support her, the site was the most convenient way at the time

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

I never paid and I never will pay for masturbation content. It just feels odd. Almost like going to a prostitute. But if some people like that kind of entertainment they should do whatever they want. It's not my business.

It's completely understandable that different individuals have varying preferences and boundaries when it comes to their entertainment choices. What feels comfortable or appropriate for one person may not align with another's values or interests. It's good - for you - that you are of such great conviction here.

The comparison you draw between paying for masturbation content and visiting a prostitute highlights the perception of transactional intimacy in both scenarios. People have different perspectives on the ethics and morality surrounding these types of transactions. It does strike me as unusual that you'd introduce masturbation - a pretty personal matter - into a discussion that you also claim is "none of your business". There may be something underlying your participation here that you'd like to explore, but obviously, what you choose to discuss with your therapist or confidantes is a personal choice.

Ultimately, it's important to respect individual choices and autonomy as long as they don't harm others. As you mentioned, as long as individuals are engaging in consensual activities that they enjoy and aren't causing harm, it's their personal decision. My interest is consumer value, not any reader's masturbation practice.

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

Put some respect on his name

Underrated tweet.

IYKYK 😁

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

It does strike me as unusual that you'd introduce masturbation - a pretty personal matter - into a discussion that you also claim is "none of your business".

GWM is a fetish site. People come to this place to jerk off. This is so obvious that denying it would be extraordinary hypocritical. It's so cringe when some individuals try to pretend this whole FBB thing is something classy. No, it isn't. Instead it's kinda absurde getting a boner from a bulging female biceps. But for some strange reasons this nonsense provides fun for many men like me (I'm able to laugh about myself!). And the fact that I'm not willing to pay for it has nothing to do with morals. It just would make me feel like a loser paying for a sexual service. I didn't mentioned that in my original posting because It wasn't my intention to make people angry who are paying customers.

There may be something underlying your participation here that you'd like to explore, but obviously, what you choose to discuss with your therapist or confidantes is a personal choice.

Put your "ad hominem" where it belongs (somewhere deep in your backside for example)

My interest is consumer value, not any reader's masturbation practice.

Nobody talked about specifics. I just stated a simple fact.

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

GWM is a fetish site. People come to this place to jerk off. This is so obvious that denying it would be extraordinary hypocritical. It's so cringe when some individuals try to pretend this whole FBB thing is something classy. No, it isn't. Instead it's kinda absurde getting a boner from a bulging female biceps. But for some strange reasons this nonsense provides fun for many men like me (I'm able to laugh about myself!). And the fact that I'm not willing to pay for it has nothing to do with morals. It just would make me feel like a loser paying for a sexual service. I didn't mentioned that in my original posting because It wasn't my intention to make people angry who are paying customers.

Put your "ad hominem" where it belongs (somewhere deep in your backside for example)

Nobody talked about specifics. I just stated a simple fact.

You came here to participate, not just on this thread, but on the forum, and also on the site. No one went looking for you. It's good that you're about to "laugh about" yourself, because it's funny that you want to look down some of the other people here for enjoying their interests in a healthy manner that do not align with your own. I only speak for one guy, but your finger-wagging to the crowd comes off as weirdo behavior, given that the thread had zero to do with you or anything you're interested in. If you're not an OnlyFans customer, what's your motivation to be on this thread? If it were about OnlyFans, in general, sure - chat away. But the desired convo is about value...and you weren't paying! lol

You state that you would feel like a "loser" if you paid for the content other guys do pay for. Interestingly, some people would feel like "losers" if they were leaching off the work others created or paid for. Obviously not everyone feels that way, otherwise the western welfare state would not be so huge. Why should the "fetish" world be any different?

cheers

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

Agreed

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

https://onlyfans.com/buffbex

$15 for 30 pictures?

Hard pass.

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

So why are you here?

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

So why are you here?

Because here you don't have to pay

cgsweat
Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Because here you don't have to pay

I think he meant "here in this thread"

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Some are good and provide a ton of content (Amira Daher for instance). Some have recycled Instagram posts for huge prices. So I find threads like these useful to avoid the landmines.

This meta-discussion is stupid, if you prefer to only consume free content, that's your personal choice (although many of you hypocrites thank heavens when someone leaks paid content from various sources).

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink

Some are good and provide a ton of content (Amira Daher for instance). Some have recycled Instagram posts for huge prices. So I find threads like these useful to avoid the landmines.

This meta-discussion is stupid, if you prefer to only consume free content, that's your personal choice (although many of you hypocrites thank heavens when someone leaks paid content from various sources).

The OF platform has been good for me in the past. I had just a few favorite FBB models i followed. But in the past few months my favs have left OF and some others are now highly managed, which changes the game completely. Now the managers try to lure you into paid sexting etc. Not what im looking for. Absurd. and you have no idea who you would be chatting with anyway. So the value is much less for me now.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »