Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How would you react to this?

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

I just saw this video of Traci Rugged, and at about 0:03, another woman walks by. Since Traci usually does her posing in the locker room, this happens quite frequently. This particular woman seems uninterested in how muscular Traci is. However, how would you react if you walked by a woman this muscular, pumped to the max, flexing and posing right in front of you?

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

I would probably just stare at her for a while. if she is recording her flexing I would probably just move on after enjoying the view for a while. if she is just randomly flexing maybe I will ask her some questions like how do you work out. I am struggling to get in shape. and maybe that will lead to more conversations about other things. and maybe that will lead to an actual relationship. but probably not since you really have to be lucky. most of the time I am not their type or they already have a boyfriend.

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

I would probably be strategizing on whatever my workout for the day is.

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

A lot of people who compete practice their posing in the gym. My wife does it in the corner in front of full-length mirrors. It's very common.

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

I would challenge her to lift Gangsta and ask how big her biceps are.

Mar 09, 2024 - edited Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

First of all, the chances of my being in the Girls Locker Room are next to nil. Of course, I would be there if there was a fire ongoing....but that is beside the point.

Secondly, I do not stand and stare like an idiot lacking all respect or couth. Even if a lady did choose to display her wonderful attributes in the public realm, I would just walk by and go where I had intended to go. Extroverts doing silly exhibitions out in the open repel most people.

As a musician, I keep playing my instrument even if the singer of the band is busily having sex with three or more gorgeous gals....it is up to us, the pros, to keep the tune going no matter what.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

The 3rd part of your sentence about the woman not interested in Traci is probably because women aren't physical creatures like men are. Where we men would drool if a good looking woman or something walks by. Have you ever seen that "distracted boyfriend" meme?!?!

A few months ago I tried to not stare for long at a figure competitor who was squatting next to me though I've seen her before a few times.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

While I have worked backstage at a few shows, I still find myself amazed at the physiques on show day. I don’t stare but I have occasionally let out a reflexive “Wow” when the bigger girls finish with the pump up area and practice their poses in front of the mirrors.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

While I have worked backstage at a few shows...

How'd you get a gig like that?

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

How'd you get a gig like that?

I should mention it was an unpaid volunteer position; I just saw the promoter was looking for people to help out with the daily set-up and post show clean up as I was browsing their website, about to purchase a ticket, and figured I had nothing going on that week so I told them I was available from Thursday morning to Saturday night and could help with whatever they needed.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

I should mention it was an unpaid volunteer position; I just saw the promoter was looking for people to help out with the daily set-up and post show clean up as I was browsing their website, about to purchase a ticket, and figured I had nothing going on that week so I told them I was available from Thursday morning to Saturday night and could help with whatever they needed.

The hero whom we need but whom we don't deserve !

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Are you asking me (us men) what would happen if we were to walk into a setting where there was a muscle goddess?

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

I've actually been very successful in getting girls to flex. But the first question I would ask is how much

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

I would just make some compliments and encouragements.

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

Waving phones about in toilets/changing rooms/shower areas is completely unacceptable. I used to regularly challenge idiots filming themselves in such circumstances, loudly challenge them too, and pointing out how noncey it looked. It doesn't seem to happen so much now but the couple of gyms I go to all have No Camera signs about the place.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

I wouldn't be in the women's locker room so I cannot answer this.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »