Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your favorite armwrestler?

Who is your favorite armwrestler? (160 total votes)

Sarah Backman (57, 35.6%)
Ayane Takenaka (25, 15.6%)
Christy Resendes (20, 12.5%)
Renata Hronova (16, 10.0%)
Ellen Åkesson (14, 8.8%)
Grace Hilbing (13, 8.1%)
Gabriela Vasconcelos (8, 5.0%)
Sara Saffari (6, 3.8%)
Rebecca Todd (1, 0.6%)
Tati Faria (0, 0.0%)
cgsweat
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Some are pro, others just do it for fun.

The way I chose these names:

• They have to have at least more than one armwrestling video
  • I tried to avoid using bodybuilders and crossfitters, although Renata has so much armwrestling content that she more than makes up for it

There are a lot of unnamed and names with only a single video, which is a shame. As always, if I missed anyone that you feel is deservedly in the top 10, then feel free to comment below.

Renata Hronova

Rebecca Todd

Ellen Åkesson

Gabriela Vasconcelos

Sarah Backman

Grace Hilbing

Sara Saffari

Ayane Takenaka

Christy Resendes

Tati Faria

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Sarah, I had a very big crush on her and it comes again and again whenever she starts training

Plus she is a literal world champion 🏆

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Christy, because she bruteforces her victories.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Grace Hilbing!

Mar 07, 2024 - edited Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Ayane is adorable. She toys with guys, and loves showing off her biceps and forearms. Sarah though, is so beautiful on top of her impressive muscularity and strength. I could watch both of them all day long.

I used to have an old VHS tape with ESPN arm wrestling on it. There was a woman with outstanding arms/forearms on there. Cynthia Jaworski I believe her name was.

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

I like Ellen and Grace Hilbing. I wish they would meet and have a match with eachother some time.

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

Sarah, Christy and Grace are all pretty equal to me. But I have to give it to Grace because she always dresses for the occasion. Tiny bikinis, to show off her body, as well as her strength.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Sarah, Christy and Grace are all pretty equal to me. But I have to give it to Grace because she always dresses for the occasion. Tiny bikinis, to show off her body, as well as her strength.

Grace has such determination, endurance, and such great technique!

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Got to love how Christy toyed with guys back in the day. Shame her Youtube channel has gone almost inactive. I frequented that big time back in the days

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Ayane Takenaka because she is the perfect blend of cute and intimidating. She has such a feminine face, but good lord, her forearms are insane.

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

I love Sarah Backman, and this is a close call, but I gotta go with Ayane Takenaka. She just has a magical combination of adorableness and brute strength that's incredibly rare and precious, especially in a Japanese girl.

She's like a muscular anime waifu come to life.

Mar 16, 2024 - edited Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

She is one of my favorites, although not on the poll list.

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Ayane is my favourite girl on this site right now, but Sarah Backman is quite possibly the GOAT at armwrestling.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »