Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

What's The Deal With Sheyla Strong On HBC?

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I would cam her when she first came on, and I think at one point I think I was subscribed to her "Fan Club". At some point, when clicking the link to her page, I started getting a "User Not Found" message, which I never saw with anyone else. I figured maybe she blocked me, or had privatized her account, which I didn't think was possible. I made a new account to test this theory, and got the same message. I keep seeing her pop up, but am never able to go to her profile. What's the deal with that?

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

She's put a region block in place that just happens to include the location that you are connecting from. If you have a VPN then change the country and see if she now becomes visible again.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

She's put a region block in place that just happens to include the location that you are connecting from. If you have a VPN then change the country and see if she now becomes visible again.

Oh interesting. Ok

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

So I tried this again, and her profile becomes visible to me when I'm logged off, but once logged in, I'm block. Anyone access her have a VPN region or area they live in?

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

So I tried this again, and her profile becomes visible to me when I'm logged off, but once logged in, I'm block. Anyone access her have a VPN region or area they live in?

If it's not a region lock you should probably respect her wishes and not try to circumvent being blocked

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »