Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Women with "Karen" Cuts

Mar 04, 2024 - edited Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

I find it so incredibly attractive for no reason. Bonus points if blond!

Example: Brooke Walker and Lisa McLean

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

It's not the haircut, it's the women that is attractive. Try with a real karen and you will find it gross haha

Mar 04, 2024 - edited Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

It's not the haircut, it's the women that is attractive. Try with a real karen and you will find it gross haha

Very true VRSCF...hairstyles do not 'make a Karen'. Karens make themselves and could even be shaven-headed but would typically wear a red or white MAGA baseball hat.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Well then I guess my title is attractive women with a Karen cut haha

Mar 05, 2024 - edited Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Andrea somebody. I think that is her name. More of a wedge cut. And she sitting on some guys lap. Andrea Rogers. Posted below by keyspar

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink
Mar 05, 2024 - permalink
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Andrea somebody. I think that is her name. More of a wedge cut. And she sitting on some guys lap.

Andrea Rogers :

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Interesting. I had no idea what a “Karen” cut was.

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Never knew I liked this until now!

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

An extremely popular hairstyle for the past 35 years and most professional women will be the ladies sporting it. Of course, now that the WWW and all the great minds that inhabit that sphere, have labelled such a cut/style a "Karen" --- all mindlessly following the vapid 'leader' --- so superficial, extremely fad-driven and mind-numbingly idiotic.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »