Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Comicons with female bodybuilder cosplayers, or have you seen one at Comic Con

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

I want to say not many female bodybuilders or muscle girls are into Comic Cons, or it’s collective interest. I know there a few nerdy muscle girls such Natasha Naughty and kittybitcosplay. But I wanna a good majority of female bodybuilders aren’t. On the other hand they make awesome cosplayers when they do, because they have physiques of superheroes. Emerald City is my local comic con, and I haven’t seen one in all fifteen or more years. In LA Comic Com, I only saw 2. In Portlands Rose City Comic Con, I only saw 2 as well. Does anyone know if any Comic Cons where you can likely see female bodybuilder cosplayers. If you go to Cons yourself have you ever seen one.

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

I really doubt there's a formula to know which con has more muscle girls, dude.

Just a matter of seeing what guests are set to appear on a con's website (wrestlers, for example). Or happening to find a muscle girl mention they'll be at a con.

But then the question is: are you going for the con, or just the hope to bump into a muscle girl? You could spend your money in a more productive fashion, honestly lol

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

I go to cons for many things, comics, art, but muscle girl Cosplayer would be a bonus.

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

Doesn't Isabelle Turrell go to San Diego comic con dressed up as The Incredible Hulk with green face and all?

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

Doesn't Isabelle Turrell go to San Diego comic con dressed up as The Incredible Hulk with green face and all?

You meant She-Hulk. She has also done Ghost Rider. I can't remember her name but there was a physique woman dressed as a very muscular Poison Ivy for spokesperson work at the NY Comic Con two years running. I also saw Lori Slayer as Wonder Woman there once. Fit people loooove to dress up in revealing outfits so you can see some women at the larger events (LA, Chicago, Houston, etc.).

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I think It was a little funny when on the World trade Center in Mexico there was a comic, anime event called La Mole and at the same time there was a bodybuilding event. It was great. I didn't get in and found it by accident but a stay a while just walking around the place just taking a glaze of the female bodybuilders that where about to compete. At the same time there was a lot of people with there costumes and outfits of some kind of comic or anime

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

People like to play dress-up, so there are lots of fbb's into cosplay, which many love to show off on their social media.

But going to events is a pain-in-the-ass. And expensive.

fp909
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

a few years back I was at SDCC and saw a pretty well known wbb dressed up though I can’t remember the theme. I’m going for a day this year on the Saturday so it’ll be packed, but I’m going to keep my eye out for anyone

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Isabelle Turell dressed up as she-hulk and ghost rider at one years ago.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »