Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women with muscular calves.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Have you ever seen women with really big muscular calves on the streets,at work,school or simply anywhere IRL ? If so, please share some stories.

I live in North Africa and I don't think i've ever seen a real FBB IRL, but i've seen so many women with calves more muscular than most men for some reason. I had a teacher around 4 years ago that looked very average in terms of muscularity for a woman, and wasn't fat by any means but somehow just had massive calves that bulged through all of her jeans,they were literally so much bigger than any of our men teacher's calves. I've also noticed quite a lot of similar cases of women that looked very average in terms of muscularity everywhere but just had massive muscular calves (i'm talking probably bigger than 70% of the women on this site) and they probably don't have any interest in bodybuilding nor the gym whatsoever.

Why does that happen ? Why are muscular calves so much more common than any other muscle group in women and what makes them grow so big lol. I know calves are mostly genetics, but what are other reasons for what i just described ? Would a woman, with naturally muscular calves, be able to grow other body parts way easier ?

If you have any stories,please share them and try to find a sample from this site to compare the calves you saw to.

Ex : this is probably the closest example of how my teachers calves looked,they might've been even bigger.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Yea I also had high school teachers with huge calves despite the rest of their body being not very strong. it was torture sometimes when she wore skirts or shorts it was like the old movie basic instinct. I guess it must be genetics even. I have decent calves compared to the rest of my weak body.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I had a co worker who was like 5 foot, 115 lbs tops, smallest arms and upper body ever but had the most massive calves ever. Shes like mid 30s. Her quads are muscular as hell too but not like her calves. I worked with her nearly 2 years.

How does this happen? Well what i can tell u is she never had a drivers licence. She would walk easily a kilometer if not a kilometer and a half to work twice a day 5x a week in like 10 mins flat, 15 if had to stop at crosswalk.

She's brisked walked for over 15 years now. She used to go to the gym 6 days a week for 2 years straight but mostly uphill brisk walking on treadmill for like almost an hr and a half straight some days.

She also had early shifts where she stocked shelves and regularly carried 50 lb loads up ladders. Her movement was 2nd to none in the workplace too, fastest stock person you'll probably ever see even tho she needed the ladder every 5 mins.

She also is super active and up at 4 am everyday and has been since high school. She's a bit of a bush/outdoors woman.

And yes she hates lifting weights, there was 1 pic of her dad on Facebook he was sitting cross legged seemed to have large calves too but nothing like hers so part of it could be genetics.

Oh and she does yoga but only since like a year or so ago at most.

That's what i got for personal story and yes sometimes customers even mentioned it to her about her calves, well every now and then at first shy bit she totally embraced it after a while even laughed how she would try pants on and too tight around calves.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »