Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Has GWM considered an off-topic section for the forum?

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

Just wondering. I wanted to raise a topic for discussion that's related to a current thread (so the minds are running on that train) about fetishism, but which does not require a muscle component.

Of course, I'm also happy just to talk to myself and my new AI friends. 😁

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

Isn't the General/Non fiction section not for that?

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

Isn't the General/Non fiction section not for that?

Kinda-ish. The description says "other discussion about female muscle", which I know often means "no religion or politics", but I generally prefer to follow the rules here.*

*except for my continued requests for the "transformation" tag. Chainer, so far, is 100% wrong for denying my request.😤

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

I just want to ask questions to old people about how much the average adult knew about weird stuff like fetishes. like with the internet I sometimes run into random fetishes that I am not into but that I am aware of. I wonder if people before the internet were more ignorant and naive. or if it's just because people couldn't talk about these things online. and nobody was going to waste paper on such obscure things. like furrys for example. I heard they existed before the internet but did people know about them or were they perfect at avoiding normal people ? I can't think of any good places to ask these things online. And even non sexual things like what did people think about certain events when they happened.

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

I'm all for an off-topic board. Yeah, I like muscular women, but I also have a bunch of other interests (literature, tabletop gaming and roleplaying, wargaming, music, lifting and fitness) outside of that. I think it would be fun to talk about those things with other fans of muscular women

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

The issue with off topic is that politics, religion and sport bring to flame or anyway useless arguing

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

The issue with off topic is that politics, religion and sport bring to flame or anyway useless arguing

Then enforce a "no politics/religion" rule and ask to keep topics lighthearted?

cgsweat
Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

I've brought this up to Chainer before a few years ago. I think if users show enough interest he might be willing to at least entertain the idea.

Chainer
Feb 28, 2024 - permalink

I have been considering this, I might do it.

Feb 28, 2024 - permalink

"Chain-er! Chain-er! Chain-er!"

😁

Now imagine the cheers you'll command when that "transformation" tag debuts...😉

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »