Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Interesting/Odd Behavior on Social Media

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I would go so far as to suggest that if a session provider ever discloses client information outside of exposing dangerous clients a a means to protect other women, that Jennifer should ban them from SG.

I never noticed this, even though I should, revealing client info is concerning.

I honestly think Michelle is a bit crazy based on other incidents and her past behavior.

What crazy shit has she done?

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

They both seem crazy to me

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Wow that is crazy- it reads like some scenario a paypig would conjure more than I would ever expect two adults to have naturally. Michelle goes from asking how you would get a muscle slave to stealing a couple of Marilyn's and blackmailing her? Meanwhile Marilyn is acting sub and saying how she underestimated her opponent as the tables turn from Marilyn having the initiative to getting a percentage on what were her customers?

It also seems odd the amount of information Michelle had on Marilyn and her clients? I've never been involved in sessions so maybe this sounds more plausible to the people in the know, but the whole things seems weird. Either way I'd expect it's harmful to their business and to the industry in general- had I been someone on the fence, seeing how much they seem to know about what I would assume is typically private would scare me off from any sessions, but especially one with them.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink
Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

i a sorry for commenting so much on this but i can't get over how funny this is. its like some kind of feud between 2 18th century slave traders expect its not actually slaves its just cucks .i do want to see how she "took" her slaves its probably not as hot as i think .

Mar 05, 2024 - edited Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Wow that was a wild ride. Have to say I enjoyed all the twists and turns, wish it kept going lol. What an insane and rare inside look at these two sessioners lives. Both of these sessioners always gave me bad vibes, glad I never saw either. I would love to hear more stories like this. The concept of a female slave she met at the gym is incredibly hot and absolutely wild, especially them agreeing it would be hot to fuck the husband who doesn't know. What a trip.

Would love to hear more stuff like this if anyone has some. The idea of fbb's having slaves like this is super hot. Wonder how common it is or just a fantasy.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Hot? I think it's weird. And it sounds moreso like it's financial slavery i.e. blackmailed into sending them money. I doubt there's much physical about it. It all sounds disturbing frankly.

cgsweat
Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

The whole "slave" thing in that world has ties to BDSM. So there's probably other things, like humiliation, tied to it. I wouldn't think they use a collar and leash in public, but maybe they do I don't know. Some of these people get so turned on by it.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Yeah but blackmail is where I draw the line. I don't even care if it's "consensual" blackmail. Should torture and rape be fine as long as it's consensual? Or murder for that matter? Of course not. And that's assuming the blackmail is consensual, it might not even be, considering Michelle's first reaction to it was that it was "wrong" of Marilyn to do it lol.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Wow so this female slave was paying MMAtank $5,000 a month

Insane I always thought findom was directed at men, not women. Never comprehended the thought of women booking sessions with female bodybuilders, always thought it was men who were their clients.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Wow that was a wild ride. Have to say I enjoyed all the twists and turns, wish it kept going lol. What an insane and rare inside look at these two sessioners lives. Both of these sessioners always gave me bad vibes, glad I never saw either. I would love to hear more stories like this. The concept of a female slave she met at the gym is incredibly hot and absolutely wild, especially them agreeing it would be hot to fuck the husband who doesn't know. What a trip.

Would love to hear more stuff like this if anyone has some. The idea of fbb's having slaves like this is super hot. Wonder how common it is or just a fantasy.

Yeah the part where she talked about wanting to go dominate the husband at the gym woke something up inside of me lol, crazy hot

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I just discovered this one today, although apparently they've been at this for several months.

So Marilyn Yee (@tinytank1011) and Michelle Dornon (@MightyShehulk) have been feuding. I had to dig a bit to find out the nature of it (and keep in mind this is all posted publicly) but Michelle's side of it is in this 2 minute video, which she posted to her Twitter page:

I haven't read through it all yet, but I just got up to where the friction started and let me tell ya... I was not expecting that, lol. And since then it's just devolved into calling each other a bitch, as you can see from one of Marilyn's most recent Twitter posts:

Hopefully they'll be able to hug it out one day because life is too short for this kind of thing.

That's bonkers. Interesting stuff. A lot to unpick. Lots of issues all around. Like an old episode of Jerry Springer.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »