Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Armwrestling Stories

Feb 23, 2024 - permalink

Tell me some stories that you guys had armwrestling girls. How did you meet them girls? Were there tough matches? How did you/her come up with the idea of the match? Did they find it weird or bought the idea immediately? When I come home from work I'll tell you guys some stories!

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

I posted this in another thread, I'll just post it here as well (copy and pasted)

I armwrestled a girl from Kenya in school when I was a kid. I remember she said she didn't know what arm wrestling was. I was surprised she'd never heard of it, and she kept saying she didn't know what it was. I showed her, I grabbed her hand and said "basically, you have to push my hand down this way, and I have to push your hand that way." She let me do it for a while, I was pushing her hand down to show her that I have to go that way, then I was letting her push my hand down showing her that she had to go this way. I was in control the whole time, her arm was limp, she just let me grip her hand and just do that for some amount of time. I eventually stopped, and let go of her hand, because I was just showing her what armwrestling was. When I stopped, a few moments later, she said "wait, I wanna try that again, I still don't get it." So she grabbed my hand this time. I was showing her again, I said the same thing as before. Her arm was limp and she was letting me go back and fourth again, until she finally stopped and started trying suddenly when we reached the starting position. I felt that, and didn't think much of it, so I was putting a little more effort in thinking I would easily take her down, but she wasn't budging. I was like oh shit... I started trying harder, still not budging. Eventually started trying my best, and I couldn't even move her. I looked at her and she was just smiling. She had no expression on her face the entire time until I started trying, where she smiled. She then proceeds to slam my hand/arm on the table fairly easily. I was really shocked. I said "wait... ? so you knew what armwrestling was the entire time?" ... she could have said something to rub it in but she just said "yeah, I just wanted you to teach me anyway." I was really embarrassed. I wanted to armwrestle her again but I didn't even bother asking.

I cite this as the experience/moment as the seed that was planted that has grown into me realizing that I'm really into the idea of being weaker than a girl.

I have a lot of other stories of armwrestling matches I've had and also ones I've seen, I've been part of and seen a ton in school. Feel free to message me too if you want just to talk about it and tell stories :)

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

At my former work, a young co-worker got challenged to armwrestle a 40 yo guy. She was fit, but not really muscular in a sense of what most of the people on this site deeme to be muscular. Nonetheless she gave it her all and threw her whole strength into the armwrestle. Her face turned red and her arm shook. She did have a nice biceps but nothing spectacular. He still put her down with relative ease.

But after that, the same co-worker armwrestled a young intern. That intern was a really quiet, shy and petite young lady, so the 40 year old guy playfully asked her to flex before her biceps before armwrestling. To my surprise she had two round balls of strength pop out of her slender arms.

The two women then armwrestled and it was actually a really good match with each of them winning one

Mar 03, 2024 - edited Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

versus

When I came across some pics of Tamara Mack on this site it brought me back to a Super Bowl party about 12 years ago. We were invited to a wealthy acquaintance’s house for the party. We went even though we don’t know many of the hosts’ friends. We met Tamara in the kitchen—she was a trainer of our hostess. I guess Isabelle’s muscles were so evident that when Tamara met Isabelle she asked her where she trains, and what she’s cycling. The hostess saw the two of them engaged in deep conversation, and she must have thought it would be fun if they were to armwrestle. I felt anxious for a couple of reasons. First, I hoped that this would not turn into a tournament where I would have to armwrestle either Tamara or my wife. Second, Isabelle had trained biceps and back that morning, and I always worry about injury—Tamara looked pretty strong.

In any case they both accepted. They decided to sit at the kitchen table facing each other. Most of the women at the party and about half the guys (there were about 30 couples there) gathered around to cheer them on and marvel at their musculatures, The hostess put her hands around the contestants right hands, made sure their elbows were in position and that their other hands were on top of the table. When she said go Isabelle slammed Tamara’s hand down instantly. No one had a chance to cheer their favorite and everyone was stunned. Tamara laughed and rubbed her arm, and the hostess suggested that they try left handed. I wasn’t too surprised, as that is what happened when I used to arm wrestle my wife, and I know she is incredibly strong.

This time both of them flexed their left biceps, and we were all amazed at how thick they both looked. But I think the edge went to Isabelle. Isabelle is a couple of inches taller than Tamara and I think they weigh about the same. In any case this time the hostess went through the same ritual, and said go. Isabelle said, ``I want to make sure you get started before I do, so you tell me when you’re starting,’’ to Tamara. This seemed to make Tamara a bit mad and you could see her intensity when the hostess said go, she turned red and was obviously straining, but Isabelle’s arm didn’t budge. Tamara groaned in frustration, "I’m going." Once again Isabelle slammed Tamara’s hand down in a flash. She didn’t seem to strain, but you could see her shoulder and back muscles standing out. All the ladies clapped, and everyone went back to what they were doing. Isabelle and Tamara hugged each other, and I noticed that Isabelle’s arms were definitely a bit thicker than Tamara’s. For my part, I was just glad that no one asked me to arm wrestle!

Oddly we never saw Tamara after that night.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »