Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Two Jessica Simpsons

Feb 18, 2024 - edited Feb 18, 2024 - permalink

There's two different Jessica Simpsons - one the actress and the other a fitter athlete. Perhaps someone can work out which is which and bulk rename slightly or just add (Actress) to one possibly? https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Feb 18, 2024 - permalink

Yea what a coincidence that she has the same name as a famous actress who is relatively muscular herself. but not on par with the fbb Jessica Simpson. when I first started getting sexual I thought that the 2 hottest women in the world were Jessica Simpson and demi Moore. but sometimes I would see athletes on TV and though they had better legs. and once I got unsupervised internet access I stopped caring about mainstream actresses and embraced my fetish. but recently I got nostalgic and looked up my favorite old music videos with her. and I noticed she was quite muscular and really stood out compared to the other actresses from the time who were hyper skinny. but these days I think the fbb Jessica Simpson is way hotter than the actress but both are stunning. But it just shows that I have always been attracted to muscle and nothing could have stopped it. I guess the fbb Jessica Simpson was born before Jessica Simpson the actress got famous. this is why I am glad my real name is gibberish my parents made up. But my sister's name is also random but there was a certain thing that was invented when she was 10 with the same name.

Chainer
Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

Yeah I think re-labeling whichever has fewer pics, seems like the actress, to a different name like "Jessica Simpson (actress)" is good. Unfortunately bulk relabeling is not possible because the site has no automated way to tell them apart; it has to be done manually.

Feb 19, 2024 - edited Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

Yeah I think re-labeling whichever has fewer pics, seems like the actress, to a different name like "Jessica Simpson (actress)" is good. Unfortunately bulk relabeling is not possible because the site has no automated way to tell them apart; it has to be done manually.

Ok, I've done the manual work for most of them, may have missed the odd one.

Chainer
Feb 19, 2024 - permalink

Great! Thank you!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »