Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

I don't know which of these is a morph

Chainer
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

One one of them, her quad on the left is bulging but on the other her waist is unrealistic. Maybe they're both morphs?

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

@Chainer, you're correct. Both are "morphs".

I overlayed and aligned both, and then incremented the opacity in an animation. It's 2 versions of the same image.

In the top image, it's a subtle enlargement of the hamstring (not quad) on the left side.

In the bottom image it's a reduction of her waistline on the left side with distortion of the arm and wall texture.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

Also, the one with the smaller waist seems to be the version on her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3VmX43sgYI

So her account is probably something of a self-morpher, at least in terms of "touchups" to her figure like this.

Assuming it was working from the same base image, the more obvious morph is unusual in making her waist thicker.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
fp909
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

same shit different day, snatch in the waist to improve your dimensions. this is a pretty bad morph on both ends, and these people keep getting "caught" because they post references.

she posted this image twice i guess? and edited them differently both times, smh, awful media management

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »