Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Skin Tight LEATHER (or similar material)

Feb 12, 2024 - edited Feb 13, 2024 - permalink
Feb 12, 2024 - edited Feb 12, 2024 - permalink
Feb 12, 2024 - edited Feb 12, 2024 - permalink
Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

High quality topic

Feb 12, 2024 - edited Feb 13, 2024 - permalink
Feb 13, 2024 - edited Feb 13, 2024 - permalink
Feb 13, 2024 - edited Feb 13, 2024 - permalink
Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

One big disadvantage of having a muscular girfriend wearing leather or latex leggings is the fact that you have to live with a CONSTANT boner.

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

One big disadvantage of having a muscular girfriend wearing leather or latex leggings is the fact that you have to live with a CONSTANT boner.

Is this from experience? I suspect most of us on here would happily take that risk.

Feb 15, 2024 - permalink

Is this from experience? I suspect most of us on here would happily take that risk.

When my gf wear leatger leggings i m just getting boners. And she is not fbb yet

Feb 28, 2024 - permalink
Feb 28, 2024 - permalink

Thanks for this thread Graymane. Due to my username when I use the chat room here I quite often get PMed by people who are into fem dom and other kinky things and wondered to what extent an interest in that stuff might incline someone towards being into female muscle as well. Personally for me there is a strong connection between them and I think there is for lot of people. This thread will be a great resource for those of us who like the kinkier stuff alongside the Muscle girls in thigh boots thread (https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...).

Will post some of my favourites soon.

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

There's nothing quite like a muscled hottie in leather for making me feel frustrated. So powerful. .

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

Thanks for this thread Graymane. Due to my username when I use the chat room here I quite often get PMed by people who are into fem dom and other kinky things and wondered to what extent an interest in that stuff might incline someone towards being into female muscle as well. Personally for me there is a strong connection between them and I think there is for lot of people. This thread will be a great resource for those of us who like the kinkier stuff alongside the Muscle girls in thigh boots thread (https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...).

Will post some of my favourites soon.

You're welcome! Strangely enough, I didn't think about fem dom at all when making this thread. It's not something i'm that interested in. You're right, there is a connection between female muscle and fem dom that eventually crossover for some people. I just made this thread because i like girls with muscle and i also like girls wearing normal leather jeans/pants. A combination of the two is extra good. I will say that this thread is directed more towards leather trousers/leggings because if i were to add images of every type of leather outfit a GWM is wearing, the thread would be never ending, so i've avoided adding images of leather underwear/leotards, loose jackets etc.

RVA
Apr 01, 2024 - edited Apr 01, 2024 - permalink
RVA
Apr 02, 2024 - permalink
Apr 07, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Michie Moon

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink
5 days ago - permalink

I think this one hasn't been posted yet

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »