Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Blacklisted models and paywalled content

Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

This is most likely going to be an unpopular opinion and I'm bracing for all the 'you're just a misogynist' comments that may follow or even the deletion of this thread, but I think that models who have requested their pictures be taken down shouldn't be allowed to advertise their paywalled content on here. I don't need to name names because this is not a revenge thing but simply me expressing my frustration, but there are countless models who used to be literal nobodies who saw their socials blow up because they got lucky when a fan posted one of their pictures here. So they were fine with building a career on the backs of 'thirsty losers' (actual description of the fans from one of those ladies) but then took their pictures down from GWM when they made it big and all but stopped posting on their socials so your only option was to pay for the grand privilege of enjoying a flex pic of theirs which is the definition of grifting. That's just not right in my opinion and I have personally stopped supporting such ladies. And let's not forget that we have always been a very generous community with people who literally spend thousands of dollars every month on models we like. What do you guys think?

Feb 04, 2024 - edited Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

If they request a takedown, then currently all their pics get removed so where do they "advertise their paywalled content on here". I don't see any adverts (except the Herbiceps promotions which I'm fine with ) so that is a non issue , unless my ad blocker is hiding loads of stuff. Oh, and paywalled pics/clips are not allowed in the main galleries anyway, so again , you don't make sense.

Chainer
Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

If they request a takedown, then currently all their pics get removed so where do they "advertise their paywalled content on here".

Yeah this was my question as well, where are are they advertising their content? Usually when they request their pics to be removed, it's some flavor of "I want nothing to do with this site" so they don't then later come back to advertise.

If it's the HB ads, that's HB advertising their own content that happens to have the model in it, not the model doing the advertising.

Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

If they request a takedown, then currently all their pics get removed so where do they "advertise their paywalled content on here". I don't see any adverts (except the Herbiceps promotions which I'm fine with ) so that is a non issue , unless my ad blocker is hiding loads of stuff. Oh, and paywalled pics/clips are not allowed in the main galleries anyway, so again , you don't make sense.

Your reading comprehension and observation skills are clearly non-existent because all it takes to find at least two ladies that have done exactly what I described above is a quick look at the herbiceps promos on front page at this very moment.

Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

Yeah this was my question as well, where are are they advertising their content? Usually when they request their pics to be removed, it's some flavor of "I want nothing to do with this site" so they don't then later come back to advertise.

If it's the HB ads, that's HB advertising their own content that happens to have the model in it, not the model doing the advertising.

I'm not stupid, I understand you have bills to pay, all I'm saying is that's a really bad look for such ladies.

Feb 04, 2024 - edited Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

Your reading comprehension and observation skills are clearly non-existent because all it takes to find at least two ladies that have done exactly what I described above is a quick look at the herbiceps promos on front page at this very moment.

It's your reading comprehension and observation skills that are clearly non-existent :

"I don't see any adverts (except the Herbiceps promotions which I'm fine with "

And as as Chainer says, the Herbiceps promos are not produced by the individual women.

Chainer
Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

I'm not stupid, I understand you have bills to pay, all I'm saying is that's a really bad look for such ladies.

I don't see why I would care about how it looks for them. It isn't my problem.

For the ones who wanted to be off GWM because "gross!" but now appear in HB ads, it's fun to think about the fact that despite them feeling like they're too good for GWM, they are now helping to pay the bills.

Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

I don't see why I would care about how it looks for them. It isn't my problem.

For the ones who wanted to be off GWM because "gross!" but now appear in HB ads, it's fun to think about the fact that despite them feeling like they're too good for GWM, they are now helping to pay the bills.

That actually softens the blow a little bit. Thanks Chainer.

Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

I think some of them really don't understand the internet and think everything outside of Instagram face book tik tok and YouTube is sketchy. when they sign up with her biceps it is different but a lot of these fbbs are too busy with working out to pay much attention. and use the internet more than a few minutes a day. I think it's especially a problem with women who where born before 1980 or after 2000. since these days people don't use as many websites as when the internet was new. there used to be many sites similar to this one but this is one of the few that managed to keep up and improve.

fp909
Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

I do think some of them are concerned a basic Google search will lead people here and make them think poorly of them. Except the same search will bring them to other sites so I don’t get it really

Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

I think it's just ego and a false sense of superiority brought about by copious amounts of juice. I don't know if any of you have partaken but gear does make you feel invincible. Doubly so for women who previously had trouble carrying all their groceries in one go.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »