Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Recommendation for the developers about personal tags system

Finding media easily by personal tags (1 total vote)

Great idea! i'm in plz consider it developers. (1, 100.0%)
I'm in but i have a better idea (please comment it) (0, 0.0%)
Feb 02, 2024 - edited Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

Hi everyone i'd like to share my idea with you all and especially with the dear developers.

As an old user (with different accs lol) and an admirer of this website there is sth missing here for years:

I think it would be great if we users could use sth like a personal tag system for finding in between thousands of our favorite pics and videos in our profiles.

For example: when we add a photo or video to favorites we use our own tag/tags buttonish thing and write personal tags like: (blue dress), (asian with short hair), (red sunglasses), (the buff in toyota) or (lil dude on the gf's lap) etc... which can be found in our own profiles obviously (cause i surely know there is a general tag item for body parts and lift and carry and ... already here) so we can find them like a piece of cake!

How could it be useful? So when we wanna find one of our favorites but we don't remember the name though we remember the scene (russian chick next to the ford), it will help all of us a lot.

Chainer
Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

The idea is fine, but I'm locking it due to the poll you added, which I don't want to clutter up the front page for two weeks.

Thread locked by Chainer.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »