Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Kristina Zafirova

Feb 01, 2024 - permalink

people talk about how big she is. She's with Shelby starnes now.

What happened with all the accusations he received of giving crazy protocols and deaths an all that? Seems like nothing happened to him and some of the accusers like Stephanie Marie just vanished from the scene.

Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

Ive always thought Shelby was controversial. However, its up to Kristina to know the rosks of PEDs useage—in that photo shes clearly offseason and massive.

Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

We shouldn't trust in kristina's capacity to make a mature judgement. If we feel she is in danger we must intervene!

Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

We shouldn't trust in kristina's capacity to make a mature judgement. If we feel she is in danger we must intervene!

That's a bit drastic, don't you think Titu? She does have "rights".

fp909
Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

wonder if she'll move up. feel like shelby has a bit of a track record moving figure girls up into wpd if they have the right aesthetic.

as for choosing him as a coach, if we've learned anything about this sport is that people are not always mentally where non-bbers are and many of them want to win, and Shelby puts girls on the podium. he has a billion clients, and a few dying probably doesn't register to them if the risk is so low that they'd continue on in the hope of winning it big.

i like the size on her, her arms and delts look fantastic.

Feb 02, 2024 - edited Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

She's an adult, so I couldn't care less about her choices or their consequences as long as they don't affect me (Something that will never happen, soo). I like her growth, so if she gets bigger, great

And oh, I don't recommend anyone to "intervene", you guys can't do much anyway, but even then, we never know how Shelby would react to people reaching out his clients and talking about what he may claim to be lies and misinformation, think guys

Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

She's an adult, so I couldn't care less about her choices or their consequences as long as they don't affect me

This is the most inhumane uncivilized statement I've read in a long time.

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

If she's with Shelby Starnes, I'll put a fiver on her in the dead pool.

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

And oh, I don't recommend anyone to "intervene", you guys can't do much anyway, but even then, we never know how Shelby would react to people reaching out his clients and talking about what he may claim to be lies and misinformation, think guys

Who cares how that loser would react? What's he going to do, give me a bad protocol that kills me?

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

So Shelby has some clients that bit possibly due to peds?

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Who cares how that loser would react? What's he going to do, give me a bad protocol that kills me?

I'm unsure, depends on how the laws of his country may allow him to pursue any "false" allegations directed to him, it varies a lot

fp909
Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

i think it was the diuretics he had them on during prep. i also think all cases were "older" like 32+ so obviously not powered by youth anymore. the wall at 30 is real, even though i tried to pretend it wasn't

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Thanks. She does look good bulked.

Feb 03, 2024 - edited Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Some call him "the guru of death".

https://www.quora.com/Between-Chad-Nichols-an...

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

I think titu111 is the one who needs an intervention.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »